Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kicker Snap/Core/Assioma dual powermeter pedals

Options
  • 16-10-2020 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hi

Last night I done the Zwift Academy Road: Workout 2 | Sprint Profile and below is my timeline Graph, I am using a Kicker Snap, as you can see attached screen shot, once I finish the free ride sections of sprinting as hard as I can and I have to reduce the power and cadence, the power drops off and the cadence does too to 0, as the turbo flywheel is spinning to fast to read and power or cadence (like spinning out on a downhill in real life), this lead to me not getting the star for the slower sections. Now it is not the end of the world, but also say in a zwift race and I hit a climb it takes a bit for the snap to cop on I am climbing and then the power shots up and then levels out, but then when I have to change gears to an easier gear I loss power. Does this happening to other people?

Is this a fault with the Kicker Snap?. like if I bought a Kicker Core would this not happen?

Which brings me on to my 2nd question, I am thinking of buying a kicker core but then thought of keeping the Snap and buying Assioma dual powermeter pedals, if I did buy the pedals would this stop the above problems, would it stop the problem of losing power on the climbs when I change gears. Which would be the best way to go to make my zwifting experience a more enjoyable/realistic one?

Advertisement