Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I phone 7 V Huawei P30

Options
  • 16-10-2020 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭

I've been sent an I phone 7 as part of an upgrade but I found out if I wait a few weeks I can get a P30. I've been using android phones for a few years now so I'm used to them but the lazy part of me is saying just open the box and use the I phone. Anyone here using the I Phone 7? It's a few years old that's my main concern.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

The 7's a bit old now. I had one, it was grand at the time, but I gave it to my daughter when I upgraded to the XR.

Here's a comparison on the spec:

https://www.gadgetsnow.com/compare-mobile-phones/Apple-iPhone-7-vs-Huawei-P30

The P30 wins on every front (as you would expect given the 3 year gap). The camera gets rave reviews.

For me, the main thing is the OS - I've invested too heavily in iOS apps and the apple ecosystem to consider a casual switch to Android. But if you're not in that position (you mention you're already on Android), then the P30 certainly looks like the better phone.

Advertisement