Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to register device new app

Options
  • 17-10-2020 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi,

I am unable to register my device, gets to the last page 5/5, location services. I can’t click continue.

Can’t use the app as I can’t register my device. Is there anyway around this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with the new Mobile App.

If you manually go into location services on your phone and follow: SettingsàBOI Mobile à location à Change to “ask next time”.

Once this has been completed, it should work as normal for you.

Thanks, Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭F.Grimes

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with the new Mobile App.

If you manually go into location services on your phone and follow: SettingsàBOI Mobile à location à Change to “ask next time”.

Once this has been completed, it should work as normal for you.

Thanks, Aisling
    thanks that got it 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

We're happy to hear this is sorted and thanks for getting back to us here to let us know. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement