Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Banshee Bones in Cork city?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Godeatsboogers

They're all over the place in limerick in places not to far from Charleville so I presume they're in charleville, bit of a trek from cork city but I think all banshee bones lovers can agree it would be worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Iceland and both aldi in ballincollig had them so I'd imagine all their stores did.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Icantthinkof1

Dunnes stock them- unsure if the dunnes in the city has them also Lidl meant to have them

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

Tesco mahon point. Deals in town. Meadowgrove stores and st Michael stores mahon

• Registered Users Posts: 86,681 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dunnes in Bishoptown Court have them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭LilacNails

Just finished 2 bags of them. Uncanny buy a pack of 12 in Lidi.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,681 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dealz had them too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

Why don't they just mass produce them? I had a bad recently for nostalgia and they were far better than regular crisps which I don't normally eat anyway, I'd buy them more often if they were available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Lidl Midleton

Edit sorry I just saw city

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Kerry25x

They have multipacks of them in the 2 euro shop on North Main Street. Got a packet of them myself there just yesterday!

• Advertisement
Advertisement