Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Can I make a suggestion

We have a village vig shot coming today. Can we leave Senan to that person.

That we get a Lynch that’s voted for by everyone, get some wagonomics and don’t have one person deciding who gets killed

Think that's a good call Vernon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Not everyone has posted Wendy, think there are 3/4 yet to post.

Holly WW 51
    Oisin WW 30
    Vernon WW 28
    Derry WW 24
    Angus WW 23
    Jake WW 22
    Nigel WW 17
    Clodagh WW 16
    Desmond WW 16
    Patrick WW 13
    Wendy WW 12
    Eva WW 9
    Senan WW 6
    Tegan WW 6
    Mary WW 6
    Frank WW 4
    Gertrude WW 3
    Phil WW 2
    Steve WW 2
    Katie WW 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Just reading back the thread and I want to acknowledge that Angus was the first to say that evil = good. Frank then agreed. Vernon mentioned it next.

My earlier post makes it sound like Vernon was the first to say it and I don’t want Angus to feel like I ignored him saying it first :)

I thought I was too but a reread has Angus saying it. I was the first to say I was an evil FWIW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Can I make a suggestion

That we get a Lynch that’s voted for by everyone, get some wagonomics and don’t have one person deciding who gets killed

Is that not at the same time as the lynch though? So if the shot is blocked it would be a missed kill of a confirmed baddie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Sorry is this written or did you come across it online?

in the op

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I'd be looking at Derry and Angus following on if Holly's legit tbh! Wolfie

Still to post
    Abigail WW
    Conor WW
    Emily WW
    Gabriel WW
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Not everyone has posted Wendy, think there are 3/4 yet to post.

Holly WW 51
    Oisin WW 30
    Vernon WW 28
    Derry WW 24
    Angus WW 23
    Jake WW 22
    Nigel WW 17
    Clodagh WW 16
    Desmond WW 16
    Patrick WW 13
    Wendy WW 12
    Eva WW 9
    Senan WW 6
    Tegan WW 6
    Mary WW 6
    Frank WW 4
    Gertrude WW 3
    Phil WW 2
    Steve WW 2
    Katie WW 1

Thanks am playing on the phone so can't look properly

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Is that not at the same time as the lynch though? So if the shot is blocked it would be a missed kill of a confirmed baddie.

Is it? Didnt see specifics in the OP! Where did you see that? I must be going blind

Eva WW wrote: »
    Is it? Didnt see specifics in the OP! Where did you see that? I must be going blind

From the op:
    There will be a second munch each night which is competed for by all of the evil teams with the exception of the Shapeshifters - details of the contest have been provided where required.

Each night, so I assumed it happened the same time as the other night kills - lynches. If it doesn't then it happens after the lynch in the night phase so could still end up as a missed killed

Might need a bit of context there though vernon. I will admit that I didn't twig the evil teams = villager in the beginning, but my post was challenging your assertions about the shapeshifters and something in the OP about the evil teams. I hadn't at the time considered that the evil teams might be villagers because I've not played with village teams before.
    Hi guys, just checking in

So looking like Hunters are wolves, shapeshifter is the SK and everyone else is village

Nice and confusing. Can I suggest a ban on the word “evil”
    Don't know if that's right Vernon. OP says each of the evils teams, excluding the shapeshifters, have the chance for a second kill. Seems like three bad teams, hunters, shapeshifters and evils. The op also mentions shapeshifters so don't think they are a lone SK.

• Advertisement

From the op:

Each night, so I assumed it happened the same time as the other night kills - lynches. If it doesn't then it happens after the lynch in the night phase so could still end up as a missed killed

Thats about a second munch, not a vig! Do we even have a vig? In a role heavy game you'd presume so

Holly WW wrote: »
    Soooooo. Frank turned up as evil. Which makes him good. Senan turned up as a Hunter. Which makes him bad.

*shakes head quietly

was there 2 peeks?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Guys, i get the logic behind leaving senan to the vig, but the golden rule stands.

Catch a wolf, kill a wolf!

Again context Vernon, I was challenging Eva's call on their being two teams. I said there had to be at least 3 for the OP to have made sense. I got the make-up of the teams wrong though.
    So evils are villagers
    Hunters and Shapeshifters are wolves on seperate teams?
    From OP
    There will be a second munch each night which is competed for by all of the evil teams with the exception of the Shapeshifters - details of the contest have been provided where required.

There has to be at least three bad teams. I'm going with evils, hunters and shapeshifters. Although maybe there are two teams of hunters.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    was there 2 peeks?

Frank be dead

Thats about a second munch, not a vig! Do we even have a vig? In a role heavy game you'd presume so

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that this will be like a vig kill, as it is competed for by villagers

Can I make a suggestion

not a bad idea. i'm terrible at these games and wagonomivs are always a welcome help.

was there 2 peeks?

No Franks death notice stated he was evil

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Guys, i get the logic behind leaving senan to the vig, but the golden rule stands.

Catch a wolf, kill a wolf!

I dont think anyone is advocating otherwise. The idea being put out is the vig kill him and we reset and have a good wagonomics info going forward

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that this will be like a vig kill, as it is competed for by villagers

Odd wording to say competing for a munch! Villagers don't munch

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

It's a good summary Vernon.

But, to be totally honest, I wasn't so sure of the alignments when I made that table.

But the pile you put me in is correct. :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Seriously, someone's going to have to explain this game to me like they would to a 5 year old. Totally lost

I feel a bit like Dessie here

Athough our Holls seems to have made it a bit more simple. The one that died was a NRV then going by what we think?

Seenan hasn't answered anything on Hollys peek (great peeking Holly)

With the kill rate this could be over by Wednesday!
    I would prefer to lynch Seenan and not take a Vig shot, if Sennan turns out to be team village, the vig shoots Holly? But I think she is on the level.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I said that because even though it’s at much time tomorrow it will be the goodies doing it so it’s similar to a vigilante rather than a baddie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

I dont think anyone is advocating otherwise. The idea being put out is the vig kill him and we reset and have a good wagonomics info going forward

eh that's exactly what people are saying...

someone said it earlier. Vig shots can be blocked or protected against. Lynch cannot. If we don't kill him with lynch then he could survive...

I agree that wagonomics would be great, but even better is actually ensuring a wolf get's killed!

the wagon firmly on senan thus far.

Frank be dead

so whats the working theory here. a mod kill just to get the game going, or killed by a team.

to answer my own question, looks like a legit kill given frank had 4 posts

Who thinks there will be a shot before tonight’s lynch?

I’m inclined to think it will be
    Lynch
    2 munches (one of the munches from the goodies)

Lynch & shapeshifters

Edited to add the shifters.

so whats the working theory here. a mod kill just to get the game going, or killed by a team.

to answer my own question, looks like a legit kill given frank had 4 posts

It was a legit kill, in this game the villagers are called evil. The wolves are called Hunters and the SK is the shapeshifter

• Advertisement

Lynch

why would there be a shot?

if the vig is going to kill senan, better it it well in advance of much so its not a cluster****. though, that may not be a bad thing

Advertisement