Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    That is wildly disturbing :(

Oh I love Patsy but I’m more of an Edwina myself :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    ah yeah.

Step 1: sign up to play a game about searching for wolves.
    Step 2: genie just when someone asks who's not been around yet
    Step 3: say you've no time to actually search for wolves
    Step 4: ?

interesting

paddy is fine, but i prefer Patsy

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcROFB2JDEBNZhvvmXsXwFI9l_xRJ8SH1HyZbg&usqp=CAU

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Did you kill Frank?

Haha - no. But, I mean, if I did, that would make me good!

Sorry guys. Racing around here to get out the door for travel, but I'll catch up more soon.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Haha - no. But, I mean, if I did, that would make me good!

Sorry guys. Racing around here to get out the door for travel, but I'll catch up more soon.

Ah, fk it. No, Frank was good evil. Aka, just good.

Ok. Must stop confusing myself.

Anyway, my no part of the post stands. :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    What about me says wolf to you?

Just interesting how hard your pushing Dessie! If Senan comes bad id be looking at you and Angus for how quickly he dived on that Dessie suggestion aswell.

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcROFB2JDEBNZhvvmXsXwFI9l_xRJ8SH1HyZbg&usqp=CAU

I'm just mad about Saffron. Saffron's mad about me.

They call me Mellow Yellow.

Ah, fk it. No, Frank was good evil. Aka, just good.

Ok. Must stop confusing myself.

Anyway, my no part of the post stands. :pac:

I know its a confusing game and I've been very confused at times but your semi permanent state of confusion is starting to ring tasky imo. You are self resolving to an extent with Senan lined up for the noose but need to point it out

Conor and Gabriel haven't posted once.

Conor and Gabriel haven't posted once.

And?
    Filler post!

Eva WW wrote: »
    And?
    Filler post!

And?
    Filler post!

You're such a filler, people are ordering you to get them a coffee and a doughnut with cream.

You're such a filler, you're got a digger in your backyard.

Oh yes I said it.

Emily takes no prisoners.

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Good afternoon all. I've read over the OP a few times and none the wiser. Definitely one of the more complicated ones. Just checking in as I've stuff to do today, but I shall be back later. Try not to have too much fun without me!
    Sorry guys, really thought I'd get back on earlier this evening but the day kinda got away from me. I'm glad everyone seems else seems confused because I've not got a notion what's going on. Hopefully everyone will be on tomorrow and we can get our heads around it all. How many players do we have that are familiar with the actual show, and can you guys shed any light?
    Should probably try and figure out what's happening first :(

What's your pros for discussing this right now?
    Well that's a good start to the days action :D
    Seriously, someone's going to have to explain this game to me like they would to a 5 year old. Totally lost
    Thank you! Starting to get my head around it now
    Apparently that's a good thing *shrug*
    Just thinking out loud here, could the competition for the second munch be to get a certain amount of people to vote for you to be lynched? Think I've seen that before in a game
    Ah I see someone got there before me!
    I was catching up on the thread. I sort have it now. Its a role reversal sort of thing, right? Excuse me for not being the brightest *shrug*
    Care to enlighten me?
    It was Sunday! I could have not posted at all but thought that would be rude. There's never any action on a Sunday, so flimsy reasoning is flimsy

I was confused, I still am a little. I'm not the only one. So once again flimsy reasoning is flimsy.
    Anyone any theories on what competition there might be for the second munch? As I already stated I think it could be to get a certain amount of lynch votes without actually being lynched. Any other theories?
    I could get on board with that. I'm liking Mary and Clodagh for possible alternative lynch candidates
    Nothing at all to offer? Seems strange...
    Oh wait, you have this gem to offer, anything original?
    I've offered more than you. What have you actually contributed? Someone seems to like coasting along

i'll read back over them now

who was calling out desmond?

i dont see anything in his posts so far

I know its a confusing game and I've been very confused at times but your semi permanent state of confusion is starting to ring tasky imo. You are self resolving to an extent with Senan lined up for the noose but need to point it out

Ah. Come on. I've had the most posts in the game so far. Yes, I've been confused, but semi permanent is too far. I've tried to help. Point out things that I've noticed, make decisions. Rightly or wrongly, I think I've been a good enough player so far.

Forgive me for getting confused. Tbh- I thought Senan had hung himself even more for a moment, and jumped on it.

I was wrong there. It happens. No need to be rude. It's a confusing game. To me anyway.

I'm sure you're much better.

And?
    Filler post!

You're such a filler, people are ordering you to get them a coffee and a doughnut with cream.

You're such a filler, you're got a digger in your backyard.

Oh yes I said it.

Emily takes no prisoners.

:cool:

Burn........ Really?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Nigel WW wrote: »

Derry was. And I think I see what she/he saw now.

Ah. Come on. I've had the most posts in the game so far. Yes, I've been confused, but semi permanent is too far. I've tried to help. Point out things that I've noticed, make decisions. Rightly or wrongly, I think I've been a good enough player so far.

Forgive me for getting confused. Tbh- I thought Senan had hung himself even more for a moment, and jumped on it.

I was wrong there. It happens. No need to be rude. It's a confusing game. To me anyway.

I'm sure you're much better.

Wowza, I wasn't intending to be offensive apologies if I came across that way! Not my intention

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Derry was. And I think I see what she/he saw now.

i see it now i think :D

Wowza, I wasn't intending to be offensive apologies if I came across that way! Not my intention

Semi-permanent state of confusion is pretty offensive to me.

But, it's just a game, so let's move on.

all is quiet on the western front.

everyone seems happy to take holly's word on senan, which is fine given its self resolving anyway.

would like more of a fight from senan though!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

that would be me, hello

• Advertisement

Just interesting how hard your pushing Dessie! If Senan comes bad id be looking at you and Angus for how quickly he dived on that Dessie suggestion aswell.

Not sure I understand your logic that if Senan is bad, that I am also bad?

I think desmond slipped earlier and none of his subsquent posts have convinced me otherwise. So I'm sticking with my gut and going after him.

that would be me, hello

sup derry. i think i've spotted what you saw after oisin's post.

Vernon, why Nigel as your vote? I might have missed it reading back

sup derry. i think i've spotted what you saw after oisin's post.

awesome. now I could be totally wrong and maybe Desmond is a super bluffer but it just doesn't add up for me.

Semi-permanent state of confusion is pretty offensive to me.

But, it's just a game, so let's move on.
    Happy enough to do so. I had started this based on you being confused yesterday and meant to come back to it.
    Or maybe they are both? Or neither? But then they would be kind of evil. Ok, I'm not helping my brain here, as they are listed under Evil in the OP (sorry Vernon :pac:), but then they have to gain parity with both Evils and Hunters in order to win. Was there ever a game with more than one SK?
    Ok, that's a good point. :(

There go my theories.

But, still, opposing the evils (sorry Vernon - but I'm amusing myself here, as you had asked for evils not to be mentioned, so I kind of chuckle every time I do it), are the Hunters (according to the OP). So, either the Hunters and the E-word are actually swapped, or else the Hunters are actually good.

Any chance that it was a typo in the OP?
    You are confusing yourself yesterday which most of us where to be honest
    Ok. A lot to figure out. Now, if Frank is evil, and evil is good, but the evils are evils, wouldn't that mean that the Hunters put in the kill?

Hunters Win: Gain parity with the evil team numbers and kill the Shapeshifters- Starting Hunter Parity = 6
    Shapeshifter Win - Gain parity with both Hunters and Evils
    Evils Win: Kill off all Hunters and Shapeshifters

Yah ! But look at all of the win conditions. Shapeshifters is most commonly plural.

But, anyway, this isn't helping. They, or it, she, him is on a different team.
    But, wait. Quoting myself here. To win, Shapeshifter(s) have to gain parity with both the Hunters and Evils. That doesn't really make sense if there is only one.

Ok. I need a small mind break.
    But why? Are you evil evil, or good evil?
    Your evil evil and good evil isnt helping. Just call them wolves or something other than evil to be honest
    No guys, no. If it's the Shapeshifter, they aren't included in the competition.

But does anybody remember what I said about the ghosts? I think the bad ghost will receive the good ghosts' messages.

Whaaaaah. Head break needed again!! Think I'm getting narky. Also I have to pack as travelling later (safely). This is a very distracting game!
    Ok. Just to clarify, when I say good evil, I mean an evil who is actually good. Bad evil is like a Hunter. I've already confused myself with this, but that is what I mean when I say this.

Clear as mud? :D

But ya get me?

Ok. I really have to start packing now! Will be back, but will be MIA from 7 - 10 approx.
    This is where I started thinking you are always saying you are confused or confusing yourself
    I don't know!!! :( To me, evil evil is bad evil. So maybe we should stick to bad evil.

But good evil is original evils, and bad evils are the Hunters and Shapeshifters.

So, evil is good, and the other two teams are bad. So bad evil means bad, and good evil means good.

Sorry Vernon. :pac: (Even in these stressful times, this never fails to amuse me.) But I should probably stop or else I'll be killed for that one reason alone.

Still waiting for a response.
    Fk me Derry. Good baddie or bad baddie??

I don't get the same feeling if it's bad baddie.
    Also fine. :) Ok, so no more bad baddies. Bad = bad, and good = good. Wolf = bad, and villager = good. Shapeshifters = some sort of disaster (and I'm still not convinced that they are SKs) but SK can refer to Shapeshifters.

Is there definitely an SK in every game? Hang on - back to the OP.

Ok. No mention of SK in the OP.

Again not a personal attack but you are muddying the water for yourself.

Evils = Villagers
    Hunters = Wolves
    Shapeshifters = Sk or another wolf team

Anyway, as you said, lets park it!

Not sure I understand your logic that if Senan is bad, that I am also bad?

I think desmond slipped earlier and none of his subsquent posts have convinced me otherwise. So I'm sticking with my gut and going after him.

Can you throw me back towards the slip? I said I would look at you and Angus btw! Senan was getting a little heat, you suggest Dessie and Angus jumps on it. I dont think two wolves would make the suggestion and then the other back it up. But one could throw it out there (You) or dive on it (Angus) to get a counter wagon going

Is this the slip?
    Well that's a good start to the days action :D

After Frank (good) was killed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Good to see this p[lace is a have of activity. Senan peeked and we can see where we go from there.

Still reading back, any highlights packages?

I think Eva is right when she points out how 'confused' Holly is all the time. But I haven't seen anything wolfy from Holly besides. The lynch might tell us more.

I'm off for a while, Senan or perhaps Des the coaster gets my vote later.

• Advertisement

Is this the slip?

After Frank (good) was killed.

thats the post i was referring to anyway.

now the GM said an evil was dead, so maybe its down to the confusion of the various teams. time will tell.

Advertisement