Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

That’s not the post I was thinking of :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    thats the post i was referring to anyway.

now the GM said an evil was dead, so maybe its down to the confusion of the various teams. time will tell.

That's how I read it at first as half the posters this morning couldn't decide who was village and who wasn't. Must look closer at other posts though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Oisin WW wrote: »

what was the post you were looking to?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

What was then?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I’m not going to say yet.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Just interesting how hard your pushing Dessie! If Senan comes bad id be looking at you and Angus for how quickly he dived on that Dessie suggestion aswell.

You haven’t really been reading very hard or you’d have seen my rationale for dessie goes back to the start of game.

Villagers tend to (try to) read very hard....

Enigmatic of you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Vernon, why Nigel as your vote? I might have missed it reading back

I explained it when I went through the people who had posted yesterday. Like Senan Nigel said that the Hunters were good

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I explained it when I went through the people who had posted yesterday. Like Senan Nigel said that the Hunters were good

Don't know if it would be as easy as that but a good place to work from.

really must follow that thread!

did i?

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Just thinking out loud here, could the competition for the second munch be to get a certain amount of people to vote for you to be lynched? Think I've seen that before in a game

Surely this is the post. Like I said earlier I thought it was a ploy and nit a great one

Eva WW wrote: »
    Happy enough to do so. I had started this based on you being confused yesterday and meant to come back to it.

You are confusing yourself yesterday which most of us where to be honest

Your evil evil and good evil isnt helping. Just call them wolves or something other than evil to be honest

This is where I started thinking you are always saying you are confused or confusing yourself

Again not a personal attack but you are muddying the water for yourself.

Evils = Villagers
    Hunters = Wolves
    Shapeshifters = Sk or another wolf team

Anyway, as you said, lets park it!

That's a lot of quoting posts just to clarify something. Do you get any reads of Holly after going through those posts?

really must follow that thread!

did i?

turns out you did nigel

I’m pretty sure I know which post you mean

The one that only a baddie would make if I’m right

@holly

I’d like to know a little about your peek - did you task for it or just have it, when could you use it? That sort of thing- feel free to hold back if it might work against village. I’ve a placeholder in for Des but I’m also a fan of find a wolf kill a wolf (though I think I’ve found a wolf there too) so give me what details you can

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    @holly

I’d like to know a little about your peek - did you task for it or just have it, when could you use it? That sort of thing- feel free to hold back if it might work against village. I’ve a placeholder in for Des but I’m also a fan of find a wolf kill a wolf (though I think I’ve found a wolf there too) so give me what details you can

I have asked twice when did Holly peek Senan and have gotten no reply yet.

Jake WW wrote: »

Yep spotted that

My #ffa1 (Senan excludes for obvious reasons)

Des, cause he started wolfy and I Also think he slipped up really badly today

Nigel: I need to spend some time looking back on this but he feels really wrong right now. Just a horrible vibe

Holly: I won’t be looking for a lynch there tonight but I’m still really uncomfortable about her permanent state of confusion. I guess we start by seeing how her peek resolves but even if senan is a baddie I won’t be rushing to clear just yet

DdI you know who Frank was? Explain this to me?

Is Senan around? Still looking for an answer to this. He seems to have just accepted his fate.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I peeked in shortly after my first post regarding peeking. Id say about 7 - 10 mins, as I was getting frustrated with no solid answers after 5.

Told ya I was impatient! :)

Peek was a gift of sorts.

That's all I can say right now on that topic.

But genuinely not kidding - flying relatively soon - well about 2 hours and a bit - and trying to find the right check in from Munich Airport takes some time. So - ok - maybe I am frequently confused, but my heart is in the right place. And I definitely made a lot of useful posts too. :/ I'd say more useful than confused. Even some of the ones quoted were helpful.

And, in fairness, I followed up on some of the confused ones with some more reasoning. So, could you guys drop the confused thing. It may be true, but it's not some task, and isn't very nice.

Holly WW wrote: »
    I peeked in shortly after my first post regarding peeking. Id say about 7 - 10 mins, as I was getting frustrated with no solid answers after 5.

Told ya I was impatient! :)

Peek was a gift of sorts.

That's all I can say right now on that topic.

But genuinely not kidding - flying relatively soon - well about 2 hours and a bit - and trying to find the right check in from Munich Airport takes some time. So - ok - maybe I am frequently confused, but my heart is in the right place. And I definitely made a lot of useful posts too. :/ I'd say more useful than confused. Even some of the ones quoted were helpful.

And, in fairness, I followed up on some of the confused ones with some more reasoning. So, could you guys drop the confused thing. It may be true, but it's not some task, and isn't very nice.

Why did you know the answer to your peek?

• Advertisement

Why did you know the answer to your peek?

I meant when not why, apologies fingers not doing what brain wants.

Yep spotted that

My #ffa1 (Senan excludes for obvious reasons)

Des, cause he started wolfy and I Also think he slipped up really badly today

Nigel: I need to spend some time looking back on this but he feels really wrong right now. Just a horrible vibe

Holly: I won’t be looking for a lynch there tonight but I’m still really uncomfortable about her permanent state of confusion. I guess we start by seeing how her peek resolves but even if senan is a baddie I won’t be rushing to clear just yet

i thought we were developing a nice little camaraderie so far :(

right, we have 9 evil teams:

Archangels
    Ghosts
    Leviathans
    Angels
    Red Eyed Demons (Team MacLeod)
    Yellow-Eyed Demons (Team Azazel)
    Horsemen
    Shapeshifters
    Ghostfacers

and 1 good team...the hunters

hunters...1 kill per night
    shapeshifters...1 kill per night
    all other evils compete for a 2nd kill each night, therefore eyes peeled for tasks.

24 anon accounts in OP.

also guessing the shapeshifter is akin to SK role as they are differentiated from the evils in the win conditions.

For the record Nigel this is the post I was referring to. It’s similar to Senans post and we know about him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    You've contributed nothing but guff Des (may I call you Des?).

I'd dredge up your posts and quote them but if I did, I might fall asleep out of boredom-so vapid they are.

You're such a coaster people are resting cups of coffee on you.

You're such a coaster, when the tide comes in, it brushes up against your sandals (you seem like the kind of man to wear sandals in Autumn).

Oh yes I said it.

You're second on my list behind Senan, who seems to be going down with a whimper.

:cool:

So you don't have time to hunt wolves but you have time to post this nonsense....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Fair point again there Vernon. Surely the hunters would know they are the wolves though? One making a mistake I can get, but two would seem careless.

Emily WW wrote: »
    Is this the slip?

After Frank (good) was killed.

I wasn't the only one who got confused by the way the mods phrased it. Bit harsh to jump on me over that. I was clearly confused at the time

Well that's very helpful of you

Surely this is the post. Like I said earlier I thought it was a ploy and nit a great one

A ploy to try and organise the village. How very awful of me. Is there a reason you don't want us trying to work out what the competition could possibly be?

The angels Can just send one message to their buddies. I’d guess they’ll just send their names

Going back through thread, just wondering why you would presume they would send only their names? Like if they have a message would it not be a normal length one?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Note:

Oisin WW has been poisoned and will die in 24 hours unless they are healed.

Advertisement