Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    A ploy to try and organise the village. How very awful of me. Is there a reason you don't want us trying to work out what the competition could possibly be?

Well it’s just that the evils bar the SKs know what the competition was

You not knowing puts you firmly in the camp of people who didn’t know Dessie. Guess who is in that group?

Just the SKs and the wolves Dessie

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt but you’ve just confirmed that you really didn’t know

So that’s number two caught out

Jake WW wrote: »
    Going back through thread, just wondering why you would presume they would send only their names? Like if they have a message would it not be a normal length one?

Well what else can they say that’ll make sense.

Disclosure: I also missed the bit where there’s a wolf angel

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Vernon WW wrote: »

You not knowing puts you firmly in the camp of people who didn’t know Dessie. Guess who is in that group?

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt but you’ve just confirmed that you really didn’t know

Ah ffs! OK I know what the competition was.... I completed the task ffs! I thought I was evil evil rather than good evil! I give up on this game!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Necro wrote: »
    Mod Note:

Oisin WW has been poisoned and will die in 24 hours unless they are healed.

Charming!

If anyone was thinking of healing me don’t do anything yet unless you think you’re about to be lynched then go for it!

Just for clarity the OP states

There will be a second munch each night which is competed for by all of the evil teams with the exception of the Shapeshifters - details of the contest have been provided where required.

The ONLY way Dessie doesn’t know what the comp was is if he’s the SK or a hunter

• Advertisement

Ah ffs! OK I know what the competition was.... I completed the task ffs! I thought I was evil evil rather than good evil! I give up on this game!!!

Show us your task post, Des.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Note:

Vernon WW has been blasted with the Colt. He is now dead.

Vernon WW was
    Evil

Just for clarity the OP states

There will be a second munch each night which is competed for by all of the evil teams with the exception of the Shapeshifters - details of the contest have been provided where required.

The ONLY way Dessie doesn’t know what the comp was is if he’s the SK or a hunter

I do know what the comp was... Go back and check.... I just didn't know it was for the villagers. I thought I was a wolf but I'm not!

I have the ability to heal by the way if anyone wants Oisin healed

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Show us your task post, Des.

There's multiple task posts.... Why don't you know this?

A ploy to try and organise the village. How very awful of me. Is there a reason you don't want us trying to work out what the competition could possibly be?

Too late Dessie, I called it a ploy and you categorically denied that, post below.

• Advertisement

Too late Dessie, I called it a ploy and you categorically denied that, post below.

You dead Vern

Not yet Des I don’t die for 24 hours.

The baddies have guns too?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Vernon, you ded

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Mod Note:

Vernon WW was
    Evil

FFS! What a ****in stupid move

There's multiple task posts.... Why don't you know this?

When is your first one? Show us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

and not just once, twice!!
    Anyone any theories on what competition there might be for the second munch? As I already stated I think it could be to get a certain amount of lynch votes without actually being lynched. Any other theories?
    Just thinking out loud here, could the competition for the second munch be to get a certain amount of people to vote for you to be lynched? Think I've seen that before in a game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

was a bit uncomfortable the line vernon was going down there, a game kill or mod kill? either equally possible.

Charming!

If anyone was thinking of healing me don’t do anything yet unless you think you’re about to be lynched then go for it!

why not heal you now?

Nigel WW wrote: »
    was a bit uncomfortable the line vernon was going down there, a game kill or mod kill? either equally possible.

Hardly a mod kill, he interpreted the OP as it was written and caught someone out

When is your first one? Show us.

There's nothing special in it though. It was just to post a certain amount of times before a certain time

• Advertisement

so vernon was evil which means villager

There's nothing special in it though. It was just to post a certain amount of times before a certain time

Actually I hope I'm allowed say that. Sorry mods if I'm not

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Just needed to put this together so I could see it and possibly make connections
    • Ghosts have no real bodies, and cannot be killed by Angels or Demons as a result. 
    • Archangels are incredibly powerful and hard to kill. Only the Leviathans or the Hunters have the power to kill them in one blow.
    • Horsemen are higher forms of Demons.
    • Demons should be careful about attacking Angels, however Leviathans can destroy them in one fell swoop.
    • All Angels have one use of Angel Radio - a method of off-thread communication with a message that will be transmitted to all alive Angels.
    • Shapeshifters are tricksy creatures, they can appear as whoever they wish and indeed replicate other powers as well!
    • Ghostfacers will become Hunters if munched by the Hunter team.
    • One Angel can grant wishes - simply post in bold on thread - but be careful what you wish for - they may not be exactly as you had envisaged...

All beings fear the lynch - No powers, protections or abilities will protect one from being lynched.

Opposing these however are The Hunters. Trained since birth to take down and obliterate the darkness that envelops the world, that attempts to destroy it. They also have an Angel amongst their ranks, who can cut those who oppose them apart with a deadly Angel Blade each odd night.

This team also have a massive arsenal of high powered weapons, tricks and other items designed to detect and destroy all evil for eternity. But they are limited in numbers - and time is running out. 
    The Hunters will have a kill each night.

The Shapeshifters have a kill each lynch.

Players are asked to be careful when claiming roles - there are anti-claim mechanics in play that may result in instant death!!

banshee-2.jpg

Note: Anti-Role Claim does not mean NO role claims, it means be careful in claiming your own role!
    Mod Announcement:

Frank WW has been killed.

He was...
    Evil.
    Mod Note:

Oisin WW has been poisoned and will die in 24 hours unless they are healed.
    Mod Note:

Vernon WW was
    Evil

Nigel WW wrote: »
    why not heal you now?

I don’t die till around this time tomorrow so no panic.

Evil shot imo! He fingered Senan and his line of thought on Dessie was on point! Apologies Derry

I don’t die till around this time tomorrow so no panic.

any idea why you were chosen?

Look guys I don't blame you one bit if you don't believe me. I wouldn't believe me. I really ****ed up this game. Just decide if you want Oisin healed before you kill me or not.

Plausible. Show us your first post though of the task, please?

Look guys I don't blame you one bit if you don't believe me. I wouldn't believe me. I really ****ed up this game. Just decide if you want Oisin healed before you kill me or not.

sher you're not getting lynched (at the moment anyway)

• Advertisement

Plausible. Show us your first post though of the task, please?

Give me a couple of mins. I'm on mobile so have to scroll back and look

Advertisement