Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Rereading the first few pages and remembering why I wasn't town reading you Nigel. I'm trying to decide now if my town read of you today is just because you're an active poster... so much easier to town read the active people!!

maybe. only you can answer that!

Who are you planning on voting for?

not sure yet TBH

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    maybe. only you can answer that!

I know. I wish someone else could answer it for me!! :rolleyes:

I know. I wish someone else could answer it for me!! :rolleyes:

does that someone include me? :P

why do you think mary was killed today?

does that someone include me? :P

why do you think mary was killed today?

She's actually one of the people who's posts I'm going back over - I think her late night posting must have ruffled a few feathers!!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

@ tegan....that was my 1st post and took the OP at its word. think a few have made the same mistake. i think i correct myself shortly after

Only one other poster made the hunters = good mistake

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Only one other poster made the hunters = good mistake

others made the same mistake but from the opposite side, ie: the evils were evil

Mary WW wrote: »
    Didn't ask you to clear yourself, but that poses further questions.... why didn't you peek Vernon?

why did you announce that you had a peek?

What if you had been asked to peek someone and it turned out the be the goodiest of good roles? you would have put around their neck

also why did you keep quoting your own posts?

Will not get into a tunnel here, just curious as I want to put you on the good list, mainly because of earlier posts and being as confused as me over the roles/hunters scenario... but then Senan was confused also, was there general confusion in the hunter room?????

.... giphy.gif
    @jake

what's your niggle on Nidge? have you posted it already, will go back and look if you have.
    Senan - Emily WW (20:45), Steve WW (20:27), Gabriel WW(20:23), Nigil WW (20:17), Conor WW (20:01), Angus WW (19:34), Phil WW (19:30), Jake WW (19:29), Mary WW (19:27), Katie WW 17:10), Abigal WW (16:50), Gertrude WW (16:26), Eva WW (16:25), Wendy WW (14:59), Clodagh (14:26), Patrick WW (14:13), Desmond (14:05), Derry (14:00), Holly (13:59), Vernon (11:32)

Nigil - Steve WW (20:19), Vernon WW (15:22)

Desmond - Steve WW (20:13), Vernon WW (18:36), Angus WW (17:23), Derry (12:59)

Patrick- Oisin WW (19:13)

Holly - Senan (14:35)

@Angus, Steve, and Derry What specifically made ye change your picks?

Mary's posts from last night, which was her big contribution to the game I guess, even though few were online.
    She's focusing on Holly mainly, checking Jake's bad feeling about Nigel, and trying to look at wagonomics.

So re: mary getting killed... I don't know. She was looking at Holly but Holly was a villager. We know Steve was a hunter so maybe trying to look at Wagonomics is and idea.

Senan (hunter, dead) voted for Holly (village, dead)
    Oisin (village, dead) voted for Patrick (unknown, alive)
    Steve (hunter, dead), Vernon (village, dead), Angus (unknown, alive), and myself voted for Des. Only Vernon left on Des at the end.

Everyone else was on Senan - an easy place for the remaining hunters to hide.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

*genies*

Just kidding. I haven't been around all day to post, but should be here for the rest of the evening. I've been reading along so im fairly well caught up on the thread.

Abigail needs to be facing down her accusers imo. It's not a good look.

Derry, I like what you're getting at regarding mary and I disagree with her that you need to answer questions regarding your vote. The timing was perfect. She seems to have more questions than answers

• Advertisement

I have placed a vote on Abigail for now and she tops my #FFA, for consistent coasting, appearing in thread only when mentioned but not contributing anything useful. Feels like she's just making up the minimum 5 post count. Definitely no townie feelings from her.

draft #FFA we'll say
    1. Abigail
    2. Jake - because even though he's posting, I've got absolutely no feelings about him? His posts aren't necessarily all filler but they don't read to me like village hunting. I don't know what to think.
    3. Patrick - Oisin saw something in him yesterday and I heavily dislike the peek thing today. Came out of seemingly nowhere, no discussion over who to pick, just went straight in with two people. very suss

Katie WW wrote: »
    *genies*

Just kidding. I haven't been around all day to post, but should be here for the rest of the evening. I've been reading along so im fairly well caught up on the thread.

Derry, I like what you're getting at regarding mary and I disagree with her that you need to answer questions regarding your vote. The timing was perfect. She seems to have more questions than answers

New people! at last!
    I am excited for your FFA and your thoughts Katie

Katie are up to date on the thread?

@ katie...mary dead

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    *genies*

You voted Mary, is it a vote holder? Cos she dead either that or you not caught up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Abigail seems like a nothing bandwagon. Derry you accuse her of being a genie, but you've just done the same thing.

5.41pm mentioned
    5.49pm you appear

That's a fair point

@Nigel, is this something you won or a one off power?

@Nigel, can you answer this question about your shot?

it could also be a lie, or i could have more than 1 kill.

Emily WW wrote: »
    Abigail seems like a nothing bandwagon. Derry you accuse her of being a genie, but you've just done the same thing.

5.41pm mentioned
    5.49pm you appear

Are you having a laugh? I was here for most of the morning posting away. taking a break and coming back to post is not the same thing as no posts all day and then someone mentions you and you reappear

and why exactly does it matter? are you worried i might hit a wolf team mate?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Katie one post today and immediately votes for a dead person.

Not sure I understand your logic that if Senan is bad, that I am also bad?

I think desmond slipped earlier and none of his subsquent posts have convinced me otherwise. So I'm sticking with my gut and going after him.

This is why I think Des is a hunter.

To answer yes Derry you are bad but not in a good way.

Jake WW wrote: »

Des is dead and confirmed 'evil' ie. village

Jake WW wrote: »

to be clear...you think des is a wolf based on what derry said? and you also think derry is a wolf?

and why exactly does it matter? are you worried i might hit a wolf team mate?

You were the one who came out on thread and revealed it without promoting so I think it's reasonable to ask questions about it. Are you going to answer?

it could also be a lie, or i could have more than 1 kill.

Nigel what on earth does that mean

to be clear...you think des is a wolf based on what derry said? and you also think derry is a wolf?

To be clear, Des is not a wolf Derry is. Derry was asking is he bad like Senan and yup he is like Senan

Nigel what on earth does that mean

tegan gave me only 2 options to choose from. i presented him with 2 more plausible options.

Now I am looking closer at Nigels posts as I have had a niggle about him for a while

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Katie one post today and immediately votes for a dead person.

Jesus, give me a chance.

Yeah that mary vote was a slip up. Forgot that she was dead :)

Advertisement