Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Now I am looking closer at Nigels posts as I have had a niggle about him for a while

do elaborate

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    What about me says wolf to you?
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Just interesting how hard your pushing Dessie! If Senan comes bad id be looking at you and Angus for how quickly he dived on that Dessie suggestion aswell.
    Not sure I understand your logic that if Senan is bad, that I am also bad?

I think desmond slipped earlier and none of his subsquent posts have convinced me otherwise. So I'm sticking with my gut and going after him.
    To be clear, Des is not a wolf Derry is. Derry was asking is he bad like Senan and yup he is like Senan

Not sure you read the conversation fully. I wasn't asking I was bad (I obviously know that I am 'evil'), I was questioning Eva on why Senan being bad meant I was also bad. I don't think she ever really want on to explain.

I've already explained the Desmond vote. I thought he was a confused wolf. Desmon thought he was a confused wolf. We were both wrong. There's no point dwelling on it.

loving that I put Jake in FFA because I had no clear feelings on him which was weird, and yet all his posts since have screamed wolf to me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Oh I will as something has irked me and must get to bottom of it to see note whether I was right to be bothered.

@Katie, why the Abigail vote

• Advertisement

Oh I will as something has irked me and must get to bottom of it to see note whether I was right to be bothered.

...you will what, exactly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    You were the one who came out on thread and revealed it without promoting so I think it's reasonable to ask questions about it. Are you going to answer?

Can you give some details about your shot power Nigel?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Jesus, give me a chance.

Yeah that mary vote was a slip up. Forgot that she was dead :)

The game started on Saturday.

Gabriel, Phil, Conor are other coasters.

Is it possible the ghosts are dead players come to life? Someon said their were only 21 sign-ups and 24 anon accounts.

Conor should have been modkilled.

loving that I put Jake in FFA because I had no clear feelings on him which was weird, and yet all his posts since have screamed wolf to me

Hilarious that you are trying to pin wolf on me when you have referred to yourself that way a number of times in a way that would make psychologists interested.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Hes peeked villager though, isn't he ?

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    The game started on Saturday.

Gabriel, Phil, Conor are other coasters.

Is it possible the ghosts are dead players come to life? Someon said their were only 21 sign-ups and 24 anon accounts.

Conor should have been modkilled.

I presume they are trying to find a replacement for Conor and possibly Gabriel. Difficult I reckon since we've already had two people replaced.

Yeah I think it was Vernon that made that point. I wondered if the mods were secretly playing...

Can you give some details about your shot power Nigel?

i currently have the power to shoot someone

@Katie, why the Abigail vote

As i stated, I dont like that she has been evasive when faced with accusations

Hilarious that you are trying to pin wolf on me when you have referred to yourself that way a number of times in a way that would make psychologists interested.

where have I referred to myself as a wolf at all, yet alone 'in a way that would make psychologists interested'

Nigel WW wrote: »

Is this something you just earned today?

Are you taking suggestions for your shot ?

I can't believe Katie has voted for Abigail. She hasn't even read the thread. Vote in for Katie WW as of now.

Are you taking suggestions for your shot ?

dont know who i'm voting for so certainly dont know who to shoot! so yes, suggestions are welcome

Is this something you just earned today?

no

Abigail is a wagon started on the basis of virtually nothing, jumped on by Derry and Katie, both of whom look suspicious in doing so, imo.

I had Derry down as villager beforehand. Now I'm changing my mind.

• Advertisement

Hes peeked villager though, isn't he ?

I don't really trust Patrick's peek to be honest

I can't believe Katie has voted for Abigail. She hasn't even read the thread. Vote in for Katie WW as of now.

Not sure how you're getting that I haven't read the thread ? Did you not read the post where I gave my reason for why I was suspicious of abigail ?

Abigail is a wagon started on the basis of virtually nothing, jumped on by Derry and Katie, both of whom look suspicious in doing so, imo.

I had Derry down as villager beforehand. Now I'm changing my mind.

Exactly. The basis is just that - nothing. There is absolutely nothing in Abigail's posts. Reads like coasting to me, and that's why the vote is in. I am contemplating a switch to Jake but I'm glad he's posting!

Emily can you give us an FFA please

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

@Nigel, can you answer this question about your shot?

Not sure I like this sort of fishing with anti claim mechanics on play

Not sure how you're getting that I haven't read the thread ? Did you not read the post where I gave my reason for why I was suspicious of abigail ?

er, the first thing you did was vote for someone who is dead so you can't blame people for thinking you aren't reading the thread too carefully

*genies*

Just kidding. I haven't been around all day to post, but should be here for the rest of the evening. I've been reading along so im fairly well caught up on the thread.

Abigail needs to be facing down her accusers imo. It's not a good look.

Derry, I like what you're getting at regarding mary and I disagree with her that you need to answer questions regarding your vote. The timing was perfect. She seems to have more questions than answers

For emily

no

So you had it yesterday then.

Is there a reason you didn't use it on Senan after he was peeked red?

I don't really trust Patrick's peek to be honest

there's a couple of aspects.

the peeks could be BS

they could be real, but but be careful what you wish for - they may not be exactly as you had envisaged

they could be real but...Shapeshifters are tricksy creatures, they can appear as whoever they wish and indeed replicate other powers as well

could tegan be the SS, feeling out what my powers may/may not be so as to replicate them? he was asking alot of questions.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Meowwww!

Why would you answer a question like this?
    Why havent you explained how you know you were poked?

• Advertisement

You didn't even know Mary was dead. You changed your vote from a dead person to Abigail in no time.

Advertisement