Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    And is that the only power you have

no. but phil can be killed via a lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    no. but phil can be killed via a lynch

We can all be killed by a lynch, OP says so. How have you so many powers compared to the rest of us I wonder

Are you implying you cannot be killed by lynch

Derry WW wrote: »
    We can all be killed by a lynch, OP says so. How have you so many powers compared to the rest of us I wonder

Are you implying you cannot be killed by lynch

i can be lycnhed as well

i think phil and katie must be scrambling in the wolf back room

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

so you used your shot on katie, it didn't work, then phill copied your powers?

but you have other powers than a kil?

so what are we up against here then, did he only replicate your kill power, or more?

Only shapeshifters can replicate powers right? so that means if nig is on the level phil has to be a shapeshifter.

• Advertisement

Patrick WW wrote: »

so what are we up against here then, did he only replicate your kill power, or more?

Only shapeshifters can replicate powers right? so that means if nig is on the level phil has to be a shapeshifter.

i do not know phils alignment, only that he replicated all my powers. SS, or there could be an unknown role on the hunter team. they do have tricks and powers and stuff.

presume that is also why katie survived. a hunter with some sort of power.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I wish for a correct alignment peek

I wish for a correct alignment peek too

so all your powers have now been replicated. whoever it was now knows about all your powers, might be worth letting the rest of us know so we're not left in the dark?

I wish for a gun to shoot katie

• Advertisement

I wish for a correct full role peek

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Re free ride, I have been peeked village, and was PIC for Abigail who was village. Do you not trust Patrick or are you keeping spotlight off yourself?
    to be honest, i don't trust my peeks any more either, so I get it.

Fair enough, do you have any reason to not trust your peeks? Were you taken over?

Just an aside, Abigail mentioned her PIC and I am the only person who owned up to being her PIC and it has not been disputed, which I presume by now it would be, so that must point a little bit in my favour and then then the peek if it is found to be true if further proof.

so all your powers have now been replicated. whoever it was now knows about all your powers, might be worth letting the rest of us know so we're not left in the dark?

no, cos if he is the SS i dont want the wolves to know them

Jake WW wrote: »
    Fair enough, do you have any reason to not trust your peeks? Were you taken over?

Just an aside, Abigail mentioned her PIC and I am the only person who owned up to being her PIC and it has not been disputed, which I presume by now it would be, so that must point a little bit in my favour and then then the peek if it is found to be true if further proof.

whats PIC?

no, cos if he is the SS i dont want the wolves to know them

good point!

is there anything you can do in terms of trying to mitigate the issues.

I just checked the OP

Shapeshifters are tricksy creatures, they can appear as whoever they wish and indeed replicate other powers as well!

this could mean that it wasn't even really phil

could it be that a SS has actually taken over nigel's account? and is 'appearing as him'?

jesus christ, this game!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

whats PIC?

Abigail called me her partner in crime and PIC

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Good morning all. New Katie checking in. I see I've subbed into a tricky spot. I'm a villager. I'd say emily is one too as there would be no reason for a wolf to flip between two villagers at that point
    katie, care to share anything? I just tried to attack you and it failed

No idea why I'm not dead. I have nothing that can protect me from an attack.

good point!

I just checked the OP

Shapeshifters are tricksy creatures, they can appear as whoever they wish and indeed replicate other powers as well!

didnt think of that. maybe XXXXXX appeared as phil when my powers were replicated.

didnt think of that. maybe XXXXXX appeared as phil when my powers were replicated.

are you sure you are nigel now?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

We don’t know what everyone can do

It’s going to take a while to work through this morning - a lot has happened and I think the roles we each have is significant based on the OP

Let’s cool the jets a bit and do some analysis

Looking at the recent posts it seems I've subbed into a tricky game lol

Katie WW wrote: »
    Good morning all. New Katie checking in. I see I've subbed into a tricky spot. I'm a villager. I'd say emily is one too as there would be no reason for a wolf to flip between two villagers at that point

jesus, lot's of subs this game!

what's your take on Nigel's claim about phil?

Katie WW wrote: »

Without asking you to claim, is there any significance to your role?

Did you actually get a message to tell you about the replication?

Is that a power you’d normally have or something else?

good point!

I just checked the OP

It could I guess, kind of depends too on how Nigel knows all this

Angus WW wrote: »
    We don’t know what everyone can do

It’s going to take a while to work through this morning - a lot has happened and I think the roles we each have is significant based on the OP

Let’s cool the jets a bit and do some analysis

yeah fair.

I'm just worried one of our most powerful players' powers have just fallen into the SKs hands and we don't know what they are, so we can't be prepared for them.

Here's last night's votes and explanations given at the time as best as I can make them out, apologies if I've missed anything:

Tegan (1713) Nigel (1) based on him saying Hunters = good and also not using his shot yesterday when Senan had been peeked.
    Patrick (1746) Abi (1) based on her genie
    Derry (1814) Abi (2) Doesn't say at the time but it's around when he has asked Abi about the poke and she hasn't explained it. Later FFA at 1834 puts Abi to the top of it for coasting.
    Katie (1834) Mary (1) agrees with Derry's questions about Mary (haven't had time to dig out what these Qs were). Emily comments that she's made one post and voted for a dead person
    Katie (1848) switches off dead Mary to Abi (3) No explaination on thread even though she posts around then (1851)
    Emily (1853) Katie (1) "I can't believe Katie has voted for Abigail. She hasn't even read the thread"
    Nigel (1903) Tegan (1) Follows Angus's theory below about my questions
    Angus (1907) Tegan (2) Because I was fishing about Nigel's shot, Angus thought I might be the SK
    Phil (1935) Abi (4) Because Abi was looking "a bit suss"
    Jake (1940) Derry (1) Can't see an on thread explanation at the time of vote
    Abi (1959) Derry (2) Can't see an on thread explanation at the time of vote
    Clodagh (2003) Derry (3) Because she doesn't agree with him voting for Abi based on her genie
    Angus (2015) switches off Tegan to Katie (2) Names 3 (Nigel, Emily, Katie) as players who ignored Des's slip
    Conor (2040) Katie (3) Conor # 2 apopears at 2039 and immediately votes Katie with no explanation. I'd be happy to say Katie's definitely not team SS based on that
    Wendy (2045) Katie (4) Can't see an on thread explanation at the time of vote
    Gertie (2050) Katie (5) Basically votes Katie because she believes Derry & Emily
    Gabriel (2050) Nigel (2) Can't see an on thread explanation at the time of vote
    Emily (2054) switches off Katie to Abi (5) Because Abi was part of the Derry wagon

yeah fair.

I'm just worried one of our most powerful players' powers have just fallen into the SKs hands and we don't know what they are, so we can't be prepared for them.

It’s possible. We also don’t know how many sks are in the game so with one dead it may be moot yet. Lots of questions we need to work out today and numbers aren’t great at this stage - it’s possible that there’s 4 baddies and no sk left in which case we’re In endgame

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Without asking you to claim, is there any significance to your role?

I'm trying to think of a way to describe without claiming and I cant, so I'm just going to say "that depends"

I'll get back to you on this one

Advertisement