Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I agree with Tegan that Katie is unlikely to be a shapeshifter based on Conor's vote last night, but it doesn't mean she's not a hunter.

The sheer amount of subs in this game is making it very difficult to keep track of people.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    It’s possible. We also don’t know how many sks are in the game so with one dead it may be moot yet. Lots of questions we need to work out today and numbers aren’t great at this stage - it’s possible that there’s 4 baddies and no sk left in which case we’re In endgame

Good point on the SK.

nigel... was your power replicated before or after the Shapeshifter was killed?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    just in case i die...

phil replicated my powers

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about

Derry WW wrote: »
    Posts are as follows:

1. I think any angels out there should be careful about giving names on angel radio--->dont forget the hunters have an angel too who could mayb listen in???

2. We should look closer at Jake, Clodagh, Katie and Angus. They're all a little suss and are getting a free ride. Angus has been off the mark on his ffas. I could cast a vote for Angus tonight, not sure. Where is Katie?

3. Does anyone know what the hell a leviathan is and what it does? The OP doesn't elaborate much.

You and Phil are the only two people who have used the word suss in the entire thread.

wonder if this is an implication of phil?

I only twigged, because it's not a word I ever use and it never really sits right with me when people say it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Good point on the SK.

nigel... was your power replicated before or after the Shapeshifter was killed?

i got a message after 9 last night saying phil had replicated my powers.

• Advertisement

if conor pretended to be phil to replicate, conor would have survived that bullet.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Here's last night's votes and explanations given at the time as best as I can make them out, apologies if I've missed anything:

Tegan (1713) Nigel (1) based on him saying Hunters = good and also not using his shot yesterday when Senan had been peeked.
    Patrick (1746) Abi (1) based on her genie
    Derry (1814) Abi (2) Doesn't say at the time but it's around when he has asked Abi about the poke and she hasn't explained it. Later FFA at 1834 puts Abi to the top of it for coasting.
    Katie (1834) Mary (1) agrees with Derry's questions about Mary (haven't had time to dig out what these Qs were). Emily comments that she's made one post and voted for a dead person
    Katie (1848) switches off dead Mary to Abi (3) No explaination on thread even though she posts around then (1851)
    Emily (1853) Katie (1) "I can't believe Katie has voted for Abigail. She hasn't even read the thread"
    Nigel (1903) Tegan (1) Follows Angus's theory below about my questions
    Angus (1907) Tegan (2) Because I was fishing about Nigel's shot, Angus thought I might be the SK
    Phil (1935) Abi (4) Because Abi was looking "a bit suss"
    Jake (1940) Derry (1) Can't see an on thread explanation at the time of vote
    Abi (1959) Derry (2) Can't see an on thread explanation at the time of vote
    Clodagh (2003) Derry (3) Because she doesn't agree with him voting for Abi based on her genie
    Angus (2015) switches off Tegan to Katie (2) Names 3 (Nigel, Emily, Katie) as players who ignored Des's slip
    Conor (2040) Katie (3) Conor # 2 apopears at 2039 and immediately votes Katie with no explanation. I'd be happy to say Katie's definitely not team SS based on that
    Wendy (2045) Katie (4) Can't see an on thread explanation at the time of vote
    Gertie (2050) Katie (5) Basically votes Katie because she believes Derry & Emily
    Gabriel (2050) Nigel (2) Can't see an on thread explanation at the time of vote
    Emily (2054) switches off Katie to Abi (5) Because Abi was part of the Derry wagon

the last minute emily switch really doesn't sit well with me. She'd been giving out that people had started voting for her because she genied, and that it was an easy wagon. then she jumps on last minute?

if conor pretended to be phil to replicate, conor would have survived that bullet.

so that more or less confirms at least one additional SK

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

ok. We're all afraid to claim, so we dont know the state of play. lets try something

24 players started the game. 6 are hunters leaves 18. Lets assume 2 shapeshifters (no reason except the math works as you'll see). That leaves 16

The OP roles for village are as follows:
    Archangels
    Ghosts
    Leviathans
    Angels
    Red Eyed Demons (Team MacLeod)
    Yellow-Eyed Demons (Team Azazel)
    Horsemen
    Shapeshifters
    Ghostfacers

That's 8 excluding shapeshifters

Based on Abi I'm assuming (again cause the math works) that each role is a team of 2. So lets see what we have left. I suggest the following:

If you have lost a teammate (ie a shared role) post to indicate
    If you haven't lost a teammate also indicate this
    And if you didnt know there were teamates as you sat alone like billy no mates also indicate this

I figure we may be able to get a steer on what we still have in the tank going into the endgame. Not going to force this on people so happy to discuss before we start giving the info out

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Here's last night's votes and explanations given at the time as best as I can make them out, apologies if I've missed anything:

Tegan (1713) Nigel (1) based on him saying Hunters = good and also not using his shot yesterday when Senan had been peeked.
    Patrick (1746) Abi (1) based on her genie
    Derry (1814) Abi (2) Doesn't say at the time but it's around when he has asked Abi about the poke and she hasn't explained it. Later FFA at 1834 puts Abi to the top of it for coasting.
    Katie (1834) Mary (1) agrees with Derry's questions about Mary (haven't had time to dig out what these Qs were). Emily comments that she's made one post and voted for a dead person
    Katie (1848) switches off dead Mary to Abi (3) No explaination on thread even though she posts around then (1851)
    Emily (1853) Katie (1) "I can't believe Katie has voted for Abigail. She hasn't even read the thread"
    Nigel (1903) Tegan (1) Follows Angus's theory below about my questions
    Angus (1907) Tegan (2) Because I was fishing about Nigel's shot, Angus thought I might be the SK
    Phil (1935) Abi (4) Because Abi was looking "a bit suss"
    Jake (1940) Derry (1) Can't see an on thread explanation at the time of vote
    Abi (1959) Derry (2) Can't see an on thread explanation at the time of vote
    Clodagh (2003) Derry (3) Because she doesn't agree with him voting for Abi based on her genie
    Angus (2015) switches off Tegan to Katie (2) Names 3 (Nigel, Emily, Katie) as players who ignored Des's slip
    Conor (2040) Katie (3) Conor # 2 apopears at 2039 and immediately votes Katie with no explanation. I'd be happy to say Katie's definitely not team SS based on that
    Wendy (2045) Katie (4) Can't see an on thread explanation at the time of vote
    Gertie (2050) Katie (5) Basically votes Katie because she believes Derry & Emily
    Gabriel (2050) Nigel (2) Can't see an on thread explanation at the time of vote
    Emily (2054) switches off Katie to Abi (5) Because Abi was part of the Derry wagon

Nice table. In defense of old katie, she did make a post about abigail being evasive in regard to the accusations. Youre just copying and pasting the falsity being claimed by emily there.
    Katie WW wrote: »

Abigail needs to be facing down her accusers imo. It's not a good look.

I've edited out the rest of the post, just to highlight the abigail bit

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    LISTEN UP VILLAGE

I was the one who killed Steve the hunter.

More will be revealed tomorrow. It's important you do not kill me!

Waiting for Emily to explain this

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Based on Abi I'm assuming (again cause the math works) that each role is a team of 2. So lets see what we have left. I suggest the following:

If you have lost a teammate (ie a shared role) post to indicate
    If you haven't lost a teammate also indicate this
    And if you didnt know there were teamates as you sat alone like billy no mates also indicate this

I figure we may be able to get a steer on what we still have in the tank going into the endgame. Not going to force this on people so happy to discuss before we start giving the info out

Well ye know I lost Abigail so that is one team

You and Phil are the only two people who have used the word suss in the entire thread.

wonder if this is an implication of phil?

I only twigged, because it's not a word I ever use and it never really sits right with me when people say it.

I never even twigged that to be honest because I do say it. Good catch

...so you tried to shoot Katie and failed.
    Someone replicated your powers which would allow them to shoot or be protected, you were told it was Phil, and Phil says it wasn't

hmmmm

Katie WW wrote: »
    I'm trying to think of a way to describe without claiming and I cant, so I'm just going to say "that depends"

I'll get back to you on this one

would appreciate that, mainly trying to fit people against the relationships from the OP, but its risky since we cant afford to lead the hunters to a ghostfaceer for example

the last minute emily switch really doesn't sit well with me. She'd been giving out that people had started voting for her because she genied, and that it was an easy wagon. then she jumps on last minute?

yes I thought it was a bit suss, and her reasoning a bit soft

Derry WW wrote: »
    ...so you tried to shoot Katie and failed.
    Someone replicated your powers which would allow them to shoot or be protected, you were told it was Phil, and Phil says it wasn't

hmmmm

dont think i ever said 'or'.

dont think i ever said 'or'.

you didn't.but that wasn't the point I'm getting at. so you can shoot and be protected.

I'll be gone from 11:45 to 2:15 in meetings so please don't do anything mental while I am gone

I wish for a correct full role peek too

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

@ Nigel, since Phil has supposedly "replicated" your powers rather than stolen them, does that mean you still have them? i.e. do both of ye have your powers?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Not sure how I feel about it angus. I think if you still have a teammate you shouldnt say that you do because that could make you a target for the wolves/neutrals who might be targeting teams ?

Not saying I have one, but if I do/did have one they may be alive still but that's not saying I have one. Cryptic enough wolves ? ;)

It's probably safe to say if your teammate has died though

didnt think of that. maybe XXXXXX appeared as phil when my powers were replicated.

With the whole twisted thing in this game, I can only think something is afoot. I have not replicated Nigel, I just can't work it out. When I get home later I will do my best. But race me tonight and see how it goes, we might get good info. That is all I can suggest.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement:

Jake WW has been Smited by the Mark of Cain

He is now DEAD

Jake WW was
    Evil

Ok, I have a theory, but I don't know if I can share it completely yet.

@Katie do you have any special protections?

Necro wrote: »
    Mod Announcement:

Jake WW has been Smited by the Mark of Cain

He is now DEAD

Jake WW was
    Evil

Oh dear god I hope that was a kill by the Hunters or shapeshifters

Cause if any villager took it upon themselves to just kill a player who had been peeked as village they need their head looked at

Oh dear god I hope that was a kill by the Hunters or shapeshifters

Cause if any villager took it upon themselves to just kill a player who had been peeked as village they need their head looked at

that was my power, smiting with the mark of cain

that was my power, smiting with the mark of cain

so why the hell did you use it on Jake

or are you saying someone else did?

so why the hell did you use it on Jake

or are you saying someone else did?

phil (or possibly someone else) used it.

i tried to use it on katie

• Advertisement

phil (or possibly someone else) used it.

i tried to use it on katie

Don't you think that would be stupid? Like seriously. Something isn't right and something/someone is trying to stitch me up.

Advertisement