Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Based on some research I've just completed on what happened yesterday morning, I'm putting Derry & Nigel firmly in my village pile. I know that's cryptic but I'm not going to reveal what the research was at this time although I'd expect that both will know what I'm referring to

Nigel WW wrote: »
    that was my power, smiting with the mark of cain

BTW, while I'm putting you down as village now, I can't believe you didn't hit Senan with that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Any sign of Emily to explain her Steve comments this morning?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I'll be gone from 11:45 to 2:15 in meetings so please don't do anything mental while I am gone
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    BTW, while I'm putting you down as village now, I can't believe you didn't hit Senan with that

senan's peek was BS. holly was under possession

Huh?? You're going to need to explain this to me Nigel

• Advertisement

This is my remaining players list:
    tegan
    gabriel
    nigel
    patrick
    derry
    katie
    phil
    emily
    angus
    gertrude

I make it 10, would appreciate if someone could verify

I'm going to assume based on my earlier math there were 2 shapeshifters originally. That leaves 1 plus 4 hunters and 5 of us. Looking kind of bleak TBH, if we mislynch tonight we could lose it at the munch tomorrow. Shapeshifter needs to hit a hunter tonight.

ok, more details needed

Huh?? You're going to need to explain this to me Nigel

holly never peeked senan. she was possessed and instructed to say that.

guess it was just lucky that senan did turn out a wolf.

same as derry, but he didnt follow the instructions hence the penalty of his lynch vote not couting.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Not sure how I feel about it angus. I think if you still have a teammate you shouldnt say that you do because that could make you a target for the wolves/neutrals who might be targeting teams ?

Not saying I have one, but if I do/did have one they may be alive still but that's not saying I have one. Cryptic enough wolves ? ;)

It's probably safe to say if your teammate has died though

Katie, I asked you before, any protections you have that would explain Nigels claim of a failed attack?

• Advertisement

Patrick WW wrote: »
    there was a way for me to distinguish if one of my peeks was a shifter. Neither were.

@Patrick, you posted this yesterday, can you expand on it?

You seem to be in the know quite a bit Nigel, how so?

Based on some research I've just completed on what happened yesterday morning, I'm putting Derry & Nigel firmly in my village pile. I know that's cryptic but I'm not going to reveal what the research was at this time although I'd expect that both will know what I'm referring to

@Tegan

Exactly how confident are you that Nigel is village?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I WISH FOR A CORRECT FULL ROLE PEEK TOO

Finished with my catch up, this from Angus stands out when he was talking to Des:
    Angus WW wrote: »

Wait, you thought you were a baddie and were pretending to be a goodie but actually really are a goodie?

didnt you consider that wolves usually have things like backrooms with munch threads to fill in? (I know you cant discuss any backrooms)

It seems from this like Angus didn't know that Villagers may have backrooms also

@Tegan

Exactly how confident are you that Nigel is village?

I'm not 100% confident but I'd expect if you're village you'd have an idea of what I'm referring to and you'd be able to do your own research

I'm not 100% confident but I'd expect if you're village you'd have an idea of what I'm referring to and you'd be able to do your own research

I've been doing some different research

I'm coming to the conclusion that Katie may be the hunters pet angel

but theres still a few lose ends I need to tie up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Katie, I asked you before, any protections you have that would explain Nigels claim of a failed attack?

Hey angus, yeah I said that in my opening post today but theres no ability I have that can explain why I'm not dead. If nigels shot hit me, I should be dead from what I can tell

Finished with my catch up, this from Angus stands out when he was talking to Des:

It seems from this like Angus didn't know that Villagers may have backrooms also

Actually it was more the general structure of baddie rooms, as well as the fact your team mates in there tend to be plotting with you rather than finding baddies.

I've been doing some different research

I'm coming to the conclusion that Katie may be the hunters pet angel

but theres still a few lose ends I need to tie up

I'm not

• Advertisement

I've extended this research back to Day 1 and I'm even more confident that Derry is village now. Nigel also passed the test but just barely. Angus passed the test too. I'm hoping some people have an idea of what I'm talking about here

I've extended this research back to Day 1 and I'm even more confident that Derry is village now. Nigel also passed the test but just barely. Angus passed the test too. I'm hoping some people have an idea of what I'm talking about here

I do but if its what I think it is I suspect its not fully foolproof or it would hugely hinder the baddies. I think I posted on this previously

Nigel, anything more on this info?

Nigel, anything more on this info?

what more do you want?

what more do you want?

How do you know she was possessed? And who made her (and Derry) say those things

How do you know she was possessed? And who made her (and Derry) say those things

cos i possessed them

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    LISTEN UP VILLAGE

I was the one who killed Steve the hunter.

More will be revealed tomorrow. It's important you do not kill me!

revealed when today? why only now claim steve kill

I do but if its what I think it is I suspect its not fully foolproof or it would hugely hinder the baddies. I think I posted on this previously

Can you tell me who the first person to pass the test on Day 1 was?

cos i possessed them

Hold on, you possessed Holly and made her say that Senan had been peeked? Why did you do that?

• Advertisement

I dont see why nigel as a wolf would claim to have shot me. Especially with Jake then dying by the same method that he claims to use.

Nigel villager imo

Advertisement