Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I know I said I would do work and stop thinking about it but I'm not able to stop thinking about it lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I think Derry has been trying to pocket you.

Or are you a baddie with Derry?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

we just need gertrude's vote to see how this is shaping up

hello?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Hi lads, sorry only getting back on now. I see there's questions there so I'll get to them now in a second. Any further sign of Patrick?

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    the fact that you're so sure means you must be a wolf.

the 1 remaining villager (aside from emily and myself) is the only player left who should be having doubts

I'm not sure. Any time I've been sure so far I've been horribly wrong!

Emily WW wrote: »
    I know you don't believe any of that nonsense. I was a bit suss of you because you're a smart player who was always doing things helpful to wolves. I just thought you were misguided. Now it looks like you're a wolf team with Patrick.

See this post to me just reads like trying to pocket me - 'you're a smart player'. Emily gal I haven't got a single thing right this game except to try to kill Phil last night

how did she steal the munch?

how did it backfire do you think?

That was her power. For one night she could steal a munch. If you were villagers you'd know that we competed each day for a munch (it says it in the OP too). Wendy's power was to steal a munch - it didn't say whether it was a hunter munch, or the villagers daily munch. A one time power where you could steal a munch.

I didn't know why it had backfired until you said you had a protect. Then I just presumed your protect had a part where it would kill the person trying to kill you. I didn't think too much about it to be honest.

Derry WW wrote: »
    That was her power. For one night she could steal a munch. If you were villagers you'd know that we competed each day for a munch (it says it in the OP too). Wendy's power was to steal a munch - it didn't say whether it was a hunter munch, or the villagers daily munch. A one time power where you could steal a munch.

I didn't know why it had backfired until you said you had a protect. Then I just presumed your protect had a part where it would kill the person trying to kill you. I didn't think too much about it to be honest.

did wendy ask to steal a munch or was there anything more specific than that?

like, did she say...steal nigel's munch (for example).

i appreciate you may not be able to exact details on mods PM's

Munch request, beaten to it again...by the hunters? How do you know the hunters beat you to it?

You haven't munched any baddies!

I didn't say beaten to it again - you're adding words there.
    I don't know the hunters killed him - but Angus was good and he took credit for Gabriel. Therefore I assumed he won the village munch comp and the hunters were responsible for the other kill. I know I haven't munched any baddies - not sure why that is relevant? I didn't win any comps.
    1. Why did Wendy vote for munch targets when she didn't do what she was supposed to do to receive a munch vote?

2. How could she vote the second night when she was already DEAD?

3. Wendy wasn't really your partner was she?
    1. This part doesn't make any sense. Wendy was supposed to vote for munch targets - we were instructed to each put ina target regardless of whether we successfully entered the competition - of course you wouldn't know that. Because you aren't villagers. That was part of the daily munch competition. Seperately, she also had a power to steal a munch.

2. She wasn't dead, but I think you've corrected that in a later post.

3. Yep, she was my partner.
    Why steal a villager munch? Did you steal our munch? Because that's the day our munch didn't work. Did you steal a villager munch and use it on the villager you stole it from? Is that what you're saying?

Wendy didn't get to choose what munch she stole. Are you saying your munch won the comp every day? That's a bit suss isn't it, that out of the 9 groups competing for munch, yourself and Nigel's team won everyday? What group did you say you were again?

You've entirely made this up now and it's embarrassing. I thought you were playing a good game up to here but this is just over the top stuff.

Soon later...

Was Angus on to you? Maybe you guessed Wendy was Angus's teammate so you got rid of him?
    I'm not even sure how this made sense to you when you were typing it? The demon groups are the good guys - do you think Angus was 'on to me' in that he knew I was good and not a hunter? Because that's what I think.

Hmmm?

Derry=wolf.
    Hmmm.

Nigel and Emily = wolves

• Advertisement

[QUOTE=Gertrude WW;115021030

Day 3

Wagonomics flips day 2 and day 3 and makes emily and nigel villager and Patrick and derry wolf. The problem with feeling amazing about this from a wagonomics point of view is we dont know what nigel is. He could be a wolf and we could have had 2 wolves racing against each other yesterday. Katie could have offered themselves up to be sacrificed and then didnt vote nigel despite saying they would to save themselves. . Derry was in thread and didnt switch from the claim.

Day 3 does look good for nigel and emily but it doesnt look as good as it could.

Patrick has been opposite to katie wagon both times.

In order of villager to wolf from wagonomics point of view, it goes derry, emily, Patrick, nigel.

Nigel most wolfy for being off wagon on day2. All others on wagon. Derry gets the nod for day 1 early vote switch ahead of emily who misses out because of the day2 switch.

I thought doing the wagonomics would help me.... but I still dont feel confident in it. I would love to know what nigel is.[/QUOTE]

I think the bit I highlighted in bold is the important bit here - Katie was a hunter. If Nigel was town, she surely would have switched to him with no thought about it. For me this was a big factor in deciding it's Nigel and Emily as wolves rather than Patrick and Gertrude.

So nigel was going to be munched by the wolves but wendy got munched instead?

Sorry, I think i've explained myself badly here.
    Wendy had the power to steal a munch. We didn't know who the munch target was originally. We chose Nigel to be the new target. So the munch would be redirected onto Nigel. Nigel has a protect power, so I assumed (whether rightly or wrongly) that part of his protect meant that whoever tried to kill him would be killed instead, which is why Wendy died. I hope that makes a bit more sense than my other explanation attempt.

I think the bit I highlighted in bold is the important bit here - Katie was a hunter. If Nigel was town, she surely would have switched to him with no thought about it. For me this was a big factor in deciding it's Nigel and Emily as wolves rather than Patrick and Gertrude.

katie must have been the wolf angel, hence why there was no angel blade kill this morning.

bearing that in mind, if we were both wolves; i would have done everything in my power to save katie, not condemn her

Wagonomics aside, I feel good about Patrick because of the two peeks. If hes a wolf it's a good place to peek a buddy. Both peeks have come back villager. Neither were shape shifters so that matches his other claim about getting something extra if one of them was a shifter. His claim matches up but the possession thing was strange. Like if it's a wolf mechanic it makes sense that he wouldnt post those things as it invalidates his claim. I dont know why he posted them at the finish unless he wanted to make his vote count. Whether that was because he was sure he was targeted by a wolf or he is one and he was trying to save katie.

Actually, the battle here is like the people who possess people against those who were possessed

By default, if you feel good about Patrick and think he is definitely village, then I am also village, because Emily and Nigel have admitted to being a team and therefore must be the wolves.

did wendy ask to steal a munch or was there anything more specific than that?

like, did she say...steal nigel's munch (for example).

i appreciate you may not be able to exact details on mods PM's

No no, the power was to just steal a munch. So she just said who she wanted the munch to be redirected onto. She didn't get to pick to 'steal Nigel's munch' - for that you'd need to know who the hunters were (to steal their munch) or who had won the daily competition (to steal the villager munch).

katie must have been the wolf angel, hence why there was no angel blade kill this morning.

bearing that in mind, if we were both wolves; i would have done everything in my power to save katie, not condemn her

was the angel on the side of the hunters not part of the hunters?

the hunters had 1 angel who had an extra kill every 2nd night by using the angel blade.
    due to the fact that there was no angel blade kill this morning, it must have been katie.

there are other villager angels as well

I am exhausted. I've been up since 8am or so. Derry and Patrick are probably wolves.

I am exhausted. I've been up since 8am or so. Derry and Patrick are probably wolves.

i'm leaning towards patrick right now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

howdy guys,

Just finished adulting duties. Apologies for my hissie fit this morning. I just got burnt out and had to leave it.

Nothing I've read back over has made me change my mind. I'm sticking with Nigel. He and Emily are my top picks for wolves.

• Advertisement

the hunters had 1 angel who had an extra kill every 2nd night by using the angel blade.
    due to the fact that there was no angel blade kill this morning, it must have been katie.

there are other villager angels as well

if you accept the above, you will see there is no way i would sacrifice katie for myself, should we both be wolves. throwing away a kill. the game would be over by now if the wolves had the extra kill this morning.

therefore, i cant be a wolf and emily and myself are on the same team.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    howdy guys,

Just finished adulting duties. Apologies for my hissie fit this morning. I just got burnt out and had to leave it.

Nothing I've read back over has made me change my mind. I'm sticking with Nigel. He and Emily are my top picks for wolves.

You haven't done much today. Why not?

if you accept the above, you will see there is no way i would sacrifice katie for myself, should we both be wolves. throwing away a kill. the game would be over by now if the wolves had the extra kill this morning.

therefore, i cant be a wolf and emily and myself are on the same team.

Now you're talking sense!

This is the first bit of info since possession announcement that hasn't given me the hibbie jibbies

I think you missed the part where he said he got burnt out and had to leave it

I got too emotional this morning and needed to take a break. It was starting to affect me too much, which i didn't like.

I needed to step away and get myself back to reality.

Speaking of burnt out, I am spent.

Speaking of burnt out, I am spent.

It's been a tough game. I'll need to take next month off!

Werewolf definitely takes a toll on you alright. I'm looking forward to a good nights sleep when this game finally finishes!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I think Derry has been trying to pocket you.

Or are you a baddie with Derry?

If anyone has been trying to pocket me, it's you. You flatout called me a wolf when I made my %'s post and you've been nice as pie to me since then.

I'm not sure derry has had much if any interactions with me.

I've given this a lot of thought and I think the last two wolves are emily and nigel. I just feel like they are up for lynching anybody and they have been trying to get me on side with them for this to the point I feel they'd happily waiver to me if it met their end.

I'm putting a vote in for nigel.

I'm still phone posting. The wife has me doing chores and I'm not likely to get back in before 9. We're disassembling and reassembling a bed at the moment. My next post will be in the lynch thread and hopefully fingers crossed we'll still be posting after 9 minus a wolf.

• Advertisement

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Now you're talking sense!

This is the first bit of info since possession announcement that hasn't given me the hibbie jibbies

if that does make sense to you, then you need to change your vote to derry or gertrude

Advertisement