Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    If there were a priest we would only have been told that Frank was dead. That would be it.

I think the lack of role reveal is to intentionally contribute to the chaos and confusion.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

@Holly

can you explain what you mean here?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Your opening post is basically an 'Ive an excuse to not post'

youre second post is 'poor confused me'

You basically stink of being on the Hunter team from your start

Holly on the other hand didnt seem to really get that evil = village at the start and as a result looks like a confused wolf

It was Sunday! I could have not posted at all but thought that would be rude. There's never any action on a Sunday, so flimsy reasoning is flimsy

I was confused, I still am a little. I'm not the only one. So once again flimsy reasoning is flimsy.

Derry WW wrote: »
    I think the lack of role reveal is to intentionally contribute to the chaos and confusion.

There must be some way to work out what's in play though. If theres anti-claim mechanics in play then village needs to be able to work at the game state at some point

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Lets say I think youre not with the village

You'd be wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Anyone any theories on what competition there might be for the second munch? As I already stated I think it could be to get a certain amount of lynch votes without actually being lynched. Any other theories?

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Bad evil.

Aaaaaaand, now I get it.

But, no, can't enlighten right now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    This post is bugging me.

If you’re an “evil” wouldn’t you have read anything in the OP to do with evils and their munch? It was pretty clear in the paragraph that shapeshifters were not part of it.

Nothing in the whole game is clear. I've read the op multiple times, but it's only actually making sense to me as we flesh it out here. Obviously I didn't go back to re-read the OP for the hundredth time before asking.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Anyone any theories on what competition there might be for the second munch? As I already stated I think it could be to get a certain amount of lynch votes without actually being lynched. Any other theories?

I think we should lynch Desmond tonight.

There must be some way to work out what's in play though. If theres anti-claim mechanics in play then village needs to be able to work at the game state at some point

I know what you're saying - especially when there's mechanics in play like different evil teams not being able to kill each other. Maybe there will be flavour on later deaths which will indicate roles?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I’d be adding holly and des to the baddie pile based on early posts

Nigel, Senan, Mary and Derry would all be on my radar from D0 posts and this morning. I’ll go back through them later but I was afraid to say anything in case I f**ked up. It took a while to get around claiming good or evil so I’d say there’s lots of info there

I actually read Holly as good FWIW

I could get behind that

Aren't most of us evil?

Care to explain what youre doing?

The usual by the looks of it

Holly WW wrote: »
    Ok. Just to clarify, when I say good evil, I mean an evil who is actually good. Bad evil is like a Hunter. I've already confused myself with this, but that is what I mean when I say this.

Clear as mud? :D

But ya get me?

Ok. I really have to start packing now! Will be back, but will be MIA from 7 - 10 approx.

It’s why I suggested the ban on the word evil. It’s also why Senan came on my radar

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Hi guys, just checking in

So looking like Hunters are wolves, shapeshifter is the SK and everyone else is village

Nice and confusing. Can I suggest a ban on the word “evil”
    Senan WW wrote: »
    Why is this?

When he posted this I actually thought I had f**ked up and outted myself (as an evil) but no it’s the other way around. Senan is caught dead to rights

At the risk of repeating myself

Senan is the one we should lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Reading last post and confused is there not just evil evil, or is good evil and bad evil?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    There is always one nutter in the game - why would you wanted to be killed if you’re village

I would think we are all nutters to be playing a Necro game:D

I'm not opposed to a Senan lynch but would like him to come back on and chat a little first. Until then I'm leaving my vote on Desmond and he is my preferred lynch tonight.

Senan tomorrow.

Could race them. Bit of time to debate yet though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

The suggestion of a race always worries me!

If there's consensus to go that route, then it's easy for people to hide on a legitimised wagon.

• Advertisement

Very true. Hopefully they'll come back and give a good fight.

I'm not opposed to a Senan lynch but would like him to come back on and chat a little first. Until then I'm leaving my vote on Desmond and he is my preferred lynch tonight.

Senan tomorrow.

Why Des? Over say Mary or you?
    All three came on and said something similar “yay we got an evil” when Frank was killed

I don’t like this one bit Derry

Ok folks, I'm scared I'll be killed so I want to let you I have a peek. Who will I peek? Thoughts?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I’d be inclined to leave Tegan and Mary alone this evening. They said similar things to each other after this morning’s munch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Ok folks, I'm scared I'll be killed so I want to let you I have a peek. Who will I peek? Thoughts?

Considering the OP states that players can replicate other players roles, I’d keep who you choose to peek to yourself. Let the baddies sweat a bit.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

what did desmond do?

I’d peek Senan

Nigel WW wrote: »
    what did desmond do?

Agreed. Tbh, I think Vernon got it right in his gif, as I'm reading back.

Ok.

I'm really impatient, and want some clarity.

I peeked Senan.

Waiting for a response.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Ok.

I'm really impatient, and want some clarity.

I peeked Senan.

Waiting for a response.

prob should have kept t to yourself, and if the result was worth outting then you can.

Advertisement