Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

yeah broadcasting the peek might not have been too clever when we've shapeshifters around :/

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Reading last post and confused is there not just evil evil, or is good evil and bad evil?

I don't know!!! :( To me, evil evil is bad evil. So maybe we should stick to bad evil.

But good evil is original evils, and bad evils are the Hunters and Shapeshifters.

So, evil is good, and the other two teams are bad. So bad evil means bad, and good evil means good.

Sorry Vernon. :pac: (Even in these stressful times, this never fails to amuse me.) But I should probably stop or else I'll be killed for that one reason alone.

Still waiting for a response.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Why Des? Over say Mary or you?
    All three came on and said something similar “yay we got an evil” when Frank was killed

I don’t like this one bit Derry

Not vouching for Mary or anything like it, but our confusion came immediately after Frank's death at 10am when we were still figuring out mechanics. Desmond comes on thread over an hour and a half later when we had thrashed out a good bit of the games mechanics.I don't understand how he could still be confused at that stage - just reading the thread would have cleared up for him that Franks' death was Not Goood for the 'goodies'.

Me wanting to lynch him has absolutely zero to do with his 'yay we got one' post though so it's irrelevant.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    what did desmond do?

If you are good and you re-read his posts, something very obvious should stick out as to why he is a baddie. I don't really want to say anything further at this point but I'll clarify before lynch if necessary.

prob should have kept t to yourself, and if the result was worth outting then you can.

Look. It's done now. And the result may get some wagonomics going. I'm kinda not sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Anyone who has watched the show able to tell me the difference between ghosts and ghostfacers?

Could they be the same thing ans that explain the extra accounts playing?

When I think of ghost face I think of

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e2tw1h5nzjylrd2o3oa9qkbbb6g6aelnwk0m6sjt&rid=giphy.gif

And

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e2tw1h5nzjylrd2o3oa9qkbbb6g6aelnwk0m6sjt&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I don't know!!! :( To me, evil evil is bad evil. So maybe we should stick to bad evil.

But good evil is original evils, and bad evils are the Hunters and Shapeshifters.

So, evil is good, and the other two teams are bad. So bad evil means bad, and good evil means good.

Sorry Vernon. :pac: (Even in these stressful times, this never fails to amuse me.) But I should probably stop or else I'll be killed for that one reason alone.

lets just go with wolves, SK, and villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    If you are good and you re-read his posts, something very obvious should stick out as to why he is a baddie. I don't really want to say anything further at this point but I'll clarify before lynch if necessary.

grand job. will read back over and see what i see

Fk me Derry. Good baddie or bad baddie??

I don't get the same feeling if it's bad baddie.

I think that’s just a poorly thought out ploy. It would nearly convince me he knows the answer to the question he’s asking

• Advertisement

lets just go with wolves, SK, and villager.

Ok. Makes sense to me. One less mind melt.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I think that’s just a poorly thought out ploy. It would nearly convince me he knows the answer to the question he’s asking

Who is the 'he' you are referring to, I don't understand your post. It's not a ploy in anyway. I just think it's obvious - but I don't want to point it out.

(there's always a chance I'm wrong anyway, but I'm sticking with my gut.)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Reading that I need a drink, and I dont drink

Senan is a hunter. I'm going to vote for Senan.

Fk me Derry. Good baddie or bad baddie??

I don't get the same feeling if it's bad baddie.

I'm not working with this whole good baddie bad baddie thing.

Hunters = baddies
    Shapeshifters = SK / baddies
    Evils = goodies

Otherwise I'll lose total track altogether

I was reading Holly as good so I am happy to vote for Senan based on this peek.
    (Nice one, Holly and Vernon!)

I'll go back to Desmond tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I think we should lynch Desmond tonight.

Lynch me for what exactly? Trying to be helpful?

I'm not working with this whole good baddie bad baddie thing.

Hunters = baddies
    Shapeshifters = SK / baddies
    Evils = goodies

Otherwise I'll lose total track altogether

Sorry HOlly and thank you but taking this meaning as it is simple

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Good work. I'm happy to vote Senan based on this

Knew it. Nice one Holly

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Voting Senan does seem to be the way to go with that peek, and Vernon's pointing out of Senan's behaviour prior.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Ok. Just to clarify, when I say good evil, I mean an evil who is actually good. Bad evil is like a Hunter. I've already confused myself with this, but that is what I mean when I say this.

Clear as mud? :D

But ya get me?

Ok. I really have to start packing now! Will be back, but will be MIA from 7 - 10 approx.

Be interesting to see how many times the word evil is used by the end of the game :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Evil with a capital E should be goodies I reckon :)

So either we get a hunter or shapeshifter! Good peek Holly. fair play

This team also have a massive arsenal of high powered weapons, tricks and other items designed to detect and destroy all evil for eternity. But they are limited in numbers - and time is running out.

wonder is this one of those tricks that the hunters possess?

no matter what alignment you are, odd to ask to be killed
    Sorry is this written or did you come across it online?

Sorry HOlly and thank you but taking this meaning as it is simple

Also fine. :) Ok, so no more bad baddies. Bad = bad, and good = good. Wolf = bad, and villager = good. Shapeshifters = some sort of disaster (and I'm still not convinced that they are SKs) but SK can refer to Shapeshifters.

Is there definitely an SK in every game? Hang on - back to the OP.

Ok. No mention of SK in the OP.

Sorry is this written or did you come across it online?

It's in the OP.

Can we move on from the whole evil evil, goodie baddie, baddie evil sh1te.

Village, Wolves and SK is all we need. This chitchat about what 'evil' terminology to use is a pain in the hoop :pac: :pac: :pac:

Oh well done Holly, missed the bit about the peek

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Be interesting to see how many times the word evil is used by the end of the game :D

Evil!!

Sorry Vernon!

Ok. Now I will stop. For a while anyway.

Advertisement