Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 6 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

No prob man. Kilman could be screaming your name now with another start and 4.0M for Wolves.

Mitchell - Kilman even saves 0.1

Looking at fixtures I think you could get a hidden gem in Balbuena. 4.4M Would also save you 0.2M on Konsa

0.3M saved and probably for a 'safer' team

Line up for GW1 would be something like

Martinez // Button

Lamptey | KWP | Kilman // Dallas Balbuena

James Rodriguez | Salah | Grealish | Son // Burke

Kane | Jimi | Ings

Bench him for Liverpool & City and you then have a nice run of fixtures:

Fulham
    Sheff
    Villa

No idea if he is a rotation risk though!

Unfortunately for Villa, that Leicester situation is being taken by Everton :pac:

Kilman is just as much a risk as Mitchell to be fair. The only thing he has going for him is that he is 0.1 cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,254 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

No prob man. Kilman could be screaming your name now with another start and 4.0M for Wolves.

Mitchell - Kilman even saves 0.1

Looking at fixtures I think you could get a hidden gem in Balbuena. 4.4M Would also save you 0.2M on Konsa

0.3M saved and probably for a 'safer' team

Line up for GW1 would be something like

Martinez // Button

Lamptey | KWP | Kilman // Dallas Balbuena

James Rodriguez | Salah | Grealish | Son // Burke

Kane | Jimi | Ings

Bench him for Liverpool & City and you then have a nice run of fixtures:

Fulham
    Sheff
    Villa

No idea if he is a rotation risk though!

Unfortunately for Villa, that Leicester situation is being taken by Everton :pac:

After the Johnstone 9 pointer just there, I'm kind of thinking of sticking with him in goals (he gets save points and the odd CS which is what I wanted him for) Martinez points skewed slightly with the peno save?

Balbuena maybe over Dallas, Leeds and their WBs haven't set the world alight - will change tonight knowing my luck. Huge differential too would be Balbuena.

Everton at 22s ew, heard of worse bets...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

After the Johnstone 9 pointer just there, I'm kind of thinking of sticking with him in goals (he gets save points and the odd CS which is what I wanted him for) Martinez points skewed slightly with the peno save?

Balbuena maybe over Dallas, Leeds and their WBs haven't set the world alight - will change tonight knowing my luck. Huge differential too would be Balbuena.

Everton at 22s ew, heard of worse bets...

Maybe you would be better sticking with Johnstone as a differential, and having Konsa as your Villa defender. Have Balbuena instead of Dallas with the fixtures coming up for West Ham. Think the 4.0 defenders are all the same, they are all at risk of being dropped. Do you have the extra 0.5 for KWP instead of a 4.0 defender?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,254 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

claw wrote: »
    Maybe you would be better sticking with Johnstone as a differential, and having Konsa as your Villa defender. Have Balbuena instead of Dallas with the fixtures coming up for West Ham. Think the 4.0 defenders are all the same, they are all at risk of being dropped. Do you have the extra 0.5 for KWP instead of a 4.0 defender?

Yeah agreed.

I actually already have KWP since GW1 and will continue with him.

Have 4.5 on a DF - Balbuena and KWP already. Maybe Taylor (BUR) or stick with the Leeds lads in Dallas and hope for the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Might wildcard!

Podence, Jiminez, Klich, Burke & my whole defence / gk could do with a reshape

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Just realized I have 3.9 ITB goodbye Podence.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Jimenez and Wolves not looking too hot this decent. Might do jorginho and jimenez to bruno and wilson/watkins

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭notdarkyet

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Jimenez and Wolves not looking too hot this decent. Might do jorginho and jimenez to bruno and wilson/watkins

I’m looking at Podence to Grealish for -4. Good idea or no? I’ve exact money, no other Villa players

notdarkyet wrote: »
    I’m looking at Podence to Grealish for -4. Good idea or no? I’ve exact money, no other Villa players

I brought in Grealish for Podence

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Just done Grealish for Klich for -4.

Podence dodges 1 more bullet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭notdarkyet

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Just done Grealish for Klich for -4.

Podence dodges 1 more bullet

I’ll hold off as neither Grealish or Podence looks close to a price change tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Kane heading for a rise?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭macraignil

Shanee. wrote: »
    Kane heading for a rise?

Looks like he is over the 100% to a rise on fplstatistics.

Taking a -4 to go KDB and Wilson to March and Kane before he goes up.

Reece James can sit on the bench for another week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Got Kane in for Jimi. Gonna be getting Aguero in around week 9/10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭skippy15

Jimi out for Kane or kun, think Kane has the form so might give 2/3 weeks and review before fixtures change and see how kun gets on,

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

You lads know that the CL and EL games are on this week - unless stuck for cash - be one to keep an eye on players getting injured etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Not sure what to do about PVA now. Might aswell just wait and hope he gets back into the team.

Have Lamptey first sub. Would just be a slight irritation if Lamptey hits a big score and PVA makes a 5 minute cameo. That's the game I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Not sure what to do about PVA now. Might aswell just wait and hope he gets back into the team.

Have Lamptey first sub. Would just be a slight irritation if Lamptey hits a big score and PVA makes a 5 minute cameo. That's the game I suppose.

I'd find it hard to leave Lamptey out of most games, very attacking and playing a poor WBA team

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Porthallian

I'd find it hard to leave Lamptey out of most games, very attacking and playing a poor WBA team

Very true, but have Robbo, PVA, Chilwell. Can't really bench any of those, all very attacking also.

Gave myself a selection headache

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Can’t decide between Kun and Kane next week.
    Davies and TAA at the back need too go and I’d love Grealish too. Might be WC time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Thinking of Barnes and Kilch to Grealish and Jorgino for -4, thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Can’t decide between Kun and Kane next week.
    Davies and TAA at the back need too go and I’d love Grealish too. Might be WC time

I would prioritize Kane over Aguero. Aguero is bit punty at the moment, given city aren't exactly score 3+ goals a game a la spurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Hmmmm, now considering Aguero & McGinn/Barkley in for -4. Two week punt. Seems a lovely upgrade on Davis & Barnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Very true, but have Robbo, PVA, Chilwell. Can't really bench any of those, all very attacking also.

Gave myself a selection headache

I'd go with Lamptey over PVA anyways, Palace looked very poor against Brighton

Does Kane cover a -4 for Jimmy?

I'm skeptical.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 396 ✭✭Open the Pubs

Is it too early to use my Free Hit? Between injuries to KDB and Vardy and few other issues, I might do it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 396 ✭✭Open the Pubs

I'm skeptical.

Spurs have a tasty fixture list but I'm happy enough with Jimi so far.

I'm skeptical.

All minus 4s aren't created equally

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I'd go with Lamptey over PVA anyways, Palace looked very poor against Brighton

Agreed, leave PVA on the bench until he gets his starting spot back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I would prioritize Kane over Aguero. Aguero is bit punty at the moment, given city aren't exactly score 3+ goals a game a la spurs.

Can easily move Kane - Aguero if needed.
    Only 1FT this week so either a hit or WC needed I think

Advertisement