Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I get PIN for banking 365 reactivated?

Options
  • 17-10-2020 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I’m trying to log on to banking 365 but it seems I am entering the wrong PIN. I have tried to contact BOI by phone about it. Is there any way I can get this sorted out over the weekend or do I need to call during business hours?

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

I’m trying to log on to banking 365 but it seems I am entering the wrong PIN. I have tried to contact BOI by phone about it. Is there any way I can get this sorted out over the weekend or do I need to call  during business hours?

Thank you.
    Hi bomchikkawawa,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If your 365 PIN blocked when logging on through the Mobile App, you can reset this by logging on to the main website using a browser, www.365online.com. After you have logged in via a browser your app log in should be working again. If you receive a message on the main website to say your log in details are blocked, please call us on 1800946156 and one of my colleagues will be happy to help. The team are available 9-5 Monday to Friday. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement