Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Face masks - dry skin?

Options
  • 17-10-2020 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,886 ✭✭✭

Bought a new face mask from Supervalu - its 100% cotton but since wearing it, my skin has become really really dry - like dermatitis.. anyone else having this problem?

I did also start exfoliating last week (la roche posay ultrafine scrub) and changed my moisturiser from Elave to Cerve lotion as I was getting white heads (thought it was due to the thinkness of Elave - but maybe they are also as a result of the masks?)..

I know there are a few things in the mix here but I think its the new mask... will go back to the disposable ones - never had an issue with them - and also gonna go back to Elave and not sure the scrub.. see how I go...

Advertisement