Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A few bits and bobs.

• 17-10-2020 6:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,384 ✭✭✭

U Caller with Fox, Vixen, Rabbit and Hare calls and external speaker - 50 euro

Tipton Deluxe Bore Guide kit - 20 euro - Sold
    Leupold Remington 700 Aluminium Scope Mounts (new) - 15 euro

Sportsmatch 1" medium rings for up to 45mm scope lens - 15 euro

BSA 1" High rings for .22 or air rifle - 10 euro

30mm See Thru High scope rings - 10 euro

Laser Bore Sighter with 5 different caliber attachments - 10 euro - Sold

Cable lock for rifles and 7" Camo knife with paracord (new) - 10 euro.

Just remembered also have a 6-9" bipod not in picture and a Mark 1 Deben locator box both working perfect - 12 euro and 60 euro.

Based in south Kerry, will post at cost to buyer which should only be a few euro for most items.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Post edited by otmmyboy2 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Capt Blackadder

What calibre adaptors have you for the laser?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,384 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Does all pistols and rifles from .22 to .50.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭philog

Does all pistols and rifles from .22 to .50.

Can I take the bore guide kit and the bore slighter please. 0857484599

Bore guide kit and Laser sighter back up for sale, had offered to post both for a fiver so anyone that wants both can have the same deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kody33

Hello, i want Bore guide, it is still available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭Norinco

i'll take the Laser bore sighter please

kody33 wrote: »
    Hello, i want Bore guide, it is still available?

Payment received and it will be on the way to you in the morning, thank you for a smooth transaction kody.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kody33

You are welcome:-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭T338

Where abouts in south Kerry are you I'd like to collect the U caller if still available

T338 wrote: »
    Where abouts in south Kerry are you I'd like to collect the U caller if still available

No bother, pm sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭Norinco

I'll take the laser bore sighter please..i comment here today at 16:58 but got no reply from you.your inbox is full.Thanks

Norinco wrote: »
    I'll take the laser bore sighter please..i comment here today at 16:58 but got no reply from you.your inbox is full.Thanks

I sent you a message earlier Norinco to say someone else had PM'd me today wanting to buy it and you could have it if they did not transfer payment by tomorrow. They have paid for it now.

Genuinely sorry for any confusion, I was out today and when I got back I responded to all messages as soon as I saw them.

U Caller now sold.

Deben locator box and small bipod pictured here, also in picture is a brand new Deben 13-23" Tilt and Swivel bipod going for 40 euro.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement