Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend an electrician

Options
  • 18-10-2020 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Looking for recommendations on an electrician, I have tried looking on Facebook,google,tradesmen.ie etc and only had 1 person come back to me. Some are saying they are unavailable until January, while a few had no interest or didn’t reply.

Cork City Northside.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Looking for recommendations on an electrician, I have tried looking on Facebook,google,tradesmen.ie etc and only had 1 person come back to me. Some are saying they are unavailable until January, while a few had no interest or didn’t reply.

Cork City Northside.

What’s the scope of the works? Might be easier to identify a company when it can be narrowed down to what’s required

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭The QuietMan

What’s the scope of the works? Might be easier to identify a company when it can be narrowed down to what’s required

Fitting a light and socket in a shed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Fitting a light and socket in a shed

Is there a supply from the consumer unit already in the shed?

Have you tried safe electric website and filter by region?

Advertisement