Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No quitten we're whelan on to chitchat 11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭dzer2

whelan2 wrote: »
    See fbd lost the judgement about paying out for loss of earnings due to covid by vintners.

Not quite

Its loss of profits

Might not be as great as loss of earnings

• Registered Users Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭Water John

They're €33m and the many more millions of the other insurers will come from you and me. If the pubs paid for it, then it's time to pay out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,219 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Can anyone put in "polish agricultural machinery market" into Google search on their phone and come back with what the first result is?

lgvc3oQ.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭NcdJd

Every time I click into chit chat thread I'm getting a load of Google ads related to Polish agricultural machinery. Anyone else getting this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,542 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

NcdJd wrote: »
    Every time I click into chit chat thread I'm getting a load of Google ads related to Polish agricultural machinery. Anyone else getting this ?

Use an ad blocker

• Advertisement

Use an ad blocker

I was only slagging Say my name and Nek :)

Anyway nothing on the telly here. Highlight of my television viewing tonight will be the weather after the 9 o'clock news!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,527 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

Nekarsulm wrote: »

How am I getting Lidl as the first result?

And Lidl is not an add.

Use Google chrome then if ye haven't.

How am I getting Lidl as the first result?

And Lidl is not an add.

Use Google chrome then if ye haven't.

Have you been on the Lidl website recently ?

Have you been on the Lidl website recently ?

Nope.

I'm getting fiskars axe adds on boards here but that's all because of the one time a website with them was linked on farming and forestry.

Edit: Polish horse market..about that.
    Polish market...polish markets.
    Polish agricultural market..about that.
    Polish agricultural machinery market. ..Lidl, enniscorthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

Water John wrote: »
    They're €33m and the many more millions of the other insurers will come from you and me. If the pubs paid for it, then it's time to pay out.

It boils down to policy wordings. Not everyone has the same as FBD's and this ruling won't benefit them unfortunately

• Advertisement

Nope.

I'm getting fiskars axe adds on boards here but that's all because of the one time a website with them was linked on farming and forestry.

Edit: Polish horse market..about that.
    Polish market...polish markets.
    Polish agricultural market..about that.
    Polish agricultural machinery market. ..Lidl, enniscorthy.

Typed in Polish agricultural machinery market and got this. Supervalu but probably to do with key words (market) and may be in your history somewhere. Depends if you have web browsing history enabled on your Google account. I don't but I done some online supervalu shopping last week and didn't clear my browser history yet. Clear your browser history ( select all time ) and then try it *remembering all saved passwords will be lost too**

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭carrollsno1

Anyway nothing on the telly here. Highlight of my television viewing tonight will be the weather after the 9 o'clock news!

Highlight this week for me was a guess the band/solo artist from the emojis sent into the work whatsapp. Gave over an hour between us all guessing each one.
    Sooner this lockdown ends the better.

Better living everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Castlekeeper

_Brian wrote: »
    Just leave this oddness here.
    https://youtu.be/yCNVUbIj_HA

Fair play to them, that's gas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭ruwithme

Did she stop for a breath there atall atall.

Highlight this week for me was a guess the band/solo artist from the emojis sent into the work whatsapp. Gave over an hour between us all guessing each one.
    Sooner this lockdown ends the better.

We are all in a holding pattern at the moment but just have to keep yourself occupied, won't be forever man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Castlekeeper

Can anyone put in "polish agricultural machinery market" into Google search on their phone and come back with what the first result is?

Mine is from Ecosia, seems more relevant.

ruwithme wrote: »
    Did she stop for a breath there atall atall.

No messing with her, doesn't chew her food twice.

Even the poor dog is bored.

Mine is from Ecosia, seems more relevant.

I like mine better though. :D

Anyway watching "Loving" here on rte2 with Irish actress Ruth Negga.
    Film based on a interracial marriage in 60's Virginia, US of A.
    Got thrown in jail for it so far into the film.

Yeah it's no comedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭Base price

I'm patiently waiting for 1.25lts of colostrum to defrost in a water bath. Some of the cull cows that we bought turned out to be in calf when we scanned in early December. One of them is a 14yo LMx and she had a cracking LM bull calf about a hour ago. Unfortunately her teats are the size of milking clusters and I can't get the stupid dopey fooker of a calf to suck her. In fairness she was standing well. I managed to draw about a litre and fed it to the calf but she's fairly quick with the kicks and we don't need any more injuries on this farm at the moment.
    The one bit of kit that I have is a cheap water/milk thermometer that I use for mixing cmr so I can keep an eye on the temperature of water bath.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

wrangler wrote: »
    Lynsey bennet is on the Late Late show tonight, I went out with her mother for a while. a lovely person. (at least I thought so anyway)
    She died young enough with cancer too, maybe in her 50s
    Base price, did you know the family

Did anyone watch Lynsey on the late late, wasn't she wonderful. What the hell is wrong with our civil service that they're allowed do this,...... four times she was tested and missed even though she knew herslf she was very sick.
    Tubs, the f....r did his best to make her cry to make ''good television'' what a pup.
    It put me back 50 years, she is so so like her mother ,,surreal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Odelay

Did anyone watch Lynsey on the late late, wasn't she wonderful. What the hell is wrong with our civil service that they're allowed do this,...... four times she was tested and missed even though she knew herslf she was very sick.
    Tubs, the f....r did his best to make her cry to make ''good television'' what a pup.

Unfortunately it is not a black and white yes/no test. A percentage show up clear when they are not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

Base price wrote: »
    I'm patiently waiting for 1.25lts of colostrum to defrost in a water bath. Some of the cull cows that we bought turned out to be in calf when we scanned in early December. One of them is a 14yo LMx and she had a cracking LM bull calf about a hour ago. Unfortunately her teats are the size of milking clusters and I can't get the stupid dopey fooker of a calf to suck her. In fairness she was standing well. I managed to draw about a litre and fed it to the calf but she's fairly quick with the kicks and we don't need any more injuries on this farm at the moment.
    The one bit of kit that I have is a cheap water/milk thermometer that I use for mixing cmr so I can keep an eye on the temperature of water bath.
    How’s the calf today?
    Been there with the big tits but thankfully the get the hang after a few days

He's a brutal interviewer and the money he's getting is outrageous. Plenty of good talent in RTE with the likes of John Creadon etc. that know how to have a proper conversation with people.

How’s the calf today?
    Been there with the big tits but thankfully the get the hang after a few days
    The guy that gives us a hand every day strigged her and the calf sucked the teat feeder.

Base price wrote: »
    The guy that gives us a hand every day strigged her and the calf sucked the teat feeder.

How's your oh doing?

How's your oh doing?
    He has to go to the sports injury clinic next week for another x-ray to see how it's healing. The consultant will decide then if he needs surgery or not. Fingers cross he won't need surgery.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

Odelay wrote: »
    Unfortunately it is not a black and white yes/no test. A percentage show up clear when they are not.

She was very sick, she knew it herself, her mother had died of cancer as well.
    And it was common in their family
    Did they need someone to draw a diagram for them.
    Typical public service can't be bothered effort

• Registered Users Posts: 9,260 ✭✭✭tanko

I hear some talk that Cootehill mart is going to re-open under new management.

• Advertisement

Nice win there for Scotland in the rugby

Advertisement