Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No quitten we're whelan on to chitchat 11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,543 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

straight wrote: »
    Can't get her snog with Brendan O' Connor out of my head. She'd be good craic I'd say.

Don't know her personally but from her interviews I'd think of her as conflicted. I think she mentioned one time she knew the Irish affliction of depression.

https://www.newstalk.com/news/anne-doyle-important-remain-feckless-no-longer-young-1074424

I'd say for genuineness, you couldn't get any better.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,547 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Tis very dark. Hate this time change

straight wrote: »
    Can't get her snog with Brendan O' Connor out of my head. She'd be good craic I'd say.

There was a programme on rte last year were they went to old houses that she used to live in. She seemed very genuine in that too

Grand stretch in the evening. ....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭Water John

whelan2 wrote: »

You didn't do as Joanne Donnelly told us Friday to put our clocks back a hour?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭Lime Tree Farm

Water John wrote: »
    You didn't do as Joanne Donnelly told us Friday to put our clocks back a hour?

Anyone can make a mistake, as the hedgehog said when he got off the scrubbing brush.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Isn't there just, really noticed it this evening, after all the rain last night lovely to get a great bright evening here this evening - Co Limerick here

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

Have you any tail paint?

Put the tail paint on Friday afternoon
    It’s smudged this morning, no other sign
    Normally heat is obvious
    Would this evening be too late to AI?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

What's the name of the black pipe you'd have outside for water?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 1,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Albert Johnson

Pussyhands wrote: »
    What's the name of the black pipe you'd have outside for water?

Hydrodare?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Hydrodare?

That's the one :) Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Mac Taylor

Prince Rassaq has just emailed me......sounds like a grand fella... not sure who give him my email but he says he trusts me. He seems to be in a bind...savage lump of money that he needs to get out of his home country before some crooks try to take it off him. He just needs my bank account and my commission will buy me the farm I’ve always wanted and enough to pay a lad to run it...:D. Happy days....

How do people fall for this crap.....they must do otherwise they would not keep sending emails.

Some day, my Prince will come.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭I says

Will my vhi membership get me the vaccine quicker. The next election can’t come quick enough.

I says wrote: »
    Will my vhi membership get me the vaccine quicker. The next election can’t come quick enough.

Only if you know the CEO of the beacon hospital

• Registered Users Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭I says

Only if you know the CEO of the beacon hospital

Some scutter going on for years. now they don’t even hide it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,447 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Clear herd test......clear to ruin the planet for another year

Met 4 army armoured vehicles heading for Kerry yesterday. The Healy Raes must have started an uprising. Reggie you could be called up.

Water John wrote: »
    Met 4 army armoured vehicles heading for Kerry yesterday. The Healy Raes must have started an uprising. Reggie you could be called up.

Can't hear ya over the sound of the MOWAG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭dmakc

Many out with the silage fert yet? Or is it a bit wet

• Advertisement

I pulled up at the local filling station earlier for some much need chocolate and coke (of the coca cola variety before anyone jumps to conclusions). There was a young lad filling his audi out of the agri pump, it's one way to combat rising fuel cost's. I'd know a fair few yolks that would never see anything only green but they'd fill from a tank at the house or similar. I haven't seen anyone filling directly on the forecourt in a few year's.

I pulled up at the local filling station earlier for some much need chocolate and coke (of the coca cola variety before anyone jumps to conclusions). There was a young lad filling his audi out of the agri pump, it's one way to combat rising fuel cost's. I'd know a fair few yolks that would never see anything only green but they'd fill from a tank at the house or similar. I haven't seen anyone filling directly on the forecourt in a few year's.

Is there many filling stations in the area with green on the pump?

It wouldn't be a thing in this part of the country.
    There's only one place I know with green on a pump and even then it's extremely rural and a fuel depot. With only green, clear diesel and heating oil on pump.
    Guards and customs often make calls to review their cctv and paperwork to ensure everything goes as it should.

I'd say his engine would love that

There's only one place I know with green on a pump and even then it's extremely rural and a fuel depot. With only green, clear diesel and heating oil on pump.
    Guards and customs often make calls to review their cctv and paperwork to ensure everything goes as it should.

I'd imagine every filling station locally has a green diesel pump, I have a tank at the house and work from that (for the tractor only mind) but lots of lads get it from the forecourt as needed so there's plenty of demand. He could drink it from the pump for all I care but it's not a great plan filling directly on the fore court in full view of passing traffic.

There's a green pump at our local shop. You have to sign for it and they take your reg. A few weeks ago a young lad put green in his car when my daughter was working. He signed his name as Peter crouch :D

Well you know what Peter Crouch said when asked what would he have been if he hadn't played soccer and he answered. 'a virgin'.

There's a green pump at our local shop. You have to sign for it and they take your reg. A few weeks ago a young lad put green in his car when my daughter was working. He signed his name as Peter crouch :D

What reg number did he give?
    Or is it really they 'take' your reg by cctv?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭carrollsno1

Customs lulled into the carpark at work yesterday just at the end of ten o clock tea yesterday as it happens.

Better living everyone

What reg number did he give?
    Or is it really they 'take' your reg by cctv?

Reg number was right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭148multi

Certain lads fill up regularly around here, some of the guards that stop them with no insurance or tax just call the revenue and let them sort the boys out

Advertisement