Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No quitten we're whelan on to chitchat 11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,519 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

Birdnuts wrote: »
    The don't claim to be a "democracy" ie. they are a constituational monarchy.

Ah they began on the democratic road in the 1950's with the abolition of slavery.
    With the first democratic elections in 2007. And all levels of government were democratically elected by 2011.
    The high school students picked to run in the elections under four parties, the Blue, Green, Yellow and the Red party probably didn't inspire confidence but you never know?
    Constitutional monarchy is the correct term.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭NcdJd

A medium filet o fish meal. Twas grand but there’s no filling to it.

Myself and father went through the drive through this evening. Two big mac meals and an extra large chips for myself. First junk food we had in nine months. Even the collies enjoyed the few chips.

Have to fast now from 8 to 8 in the morning to get my bloods done. The cholesterol reading will be probably through the roof :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,530 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Having a discussion with kids about sausage meat stuffing. ...it's the one thing they really look forward to at Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭Base price

whelan2 wrote: »
    Having a discussion with kids about sausage meat stuffing. ...it's the one thing they really look forward to at Christmas
    It and home made cranberry sauce are my favourite part of Christmas dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,980 ✭✭✭Genghis Cant

I nearly look forward to the sausage meat stuffing more than the turkey or anything else!

• Advertisement

Got superquinn sausage meat this evening for making the stuffing.

I nearly look forward to the sausage meat stuffing more than the turkey or anything else!
    A sausage meat stuffing sandwich with cranberry sauce and mushy peas for St. Stephen's days breakfast.

Base price wrote: »
    A sausage meat stuffing sandwich with cranberry sauce and mushy peas for St. Stephen's days breakfast.

Drool

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Does it provide, good soakage, is what I need to know?

Water John wrote: »
    Does it provide, good soakage, is what I need to know?
    I'd only have a glass or two of wine on Christmas day with the dinner and maybe a can of lager later in the night. I eat too much to have any room for alcohol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,144 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

Next lockdown is starting christmas day........ great :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,447 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

wrangler wrote: »
    Next lockdown is starting christmas day........ great

Enjoy

A slice of cold ham or turkey would turn this into a great sandwich :)

A slice of cold ham or turkey would turn this into a great sandwich :)

With mayo

UK must be a mess, sent off an email about another order which I placed on Dec 9th. It's been partially delivered but not a peep about the majority of it.

Reggie. wrote: »
    With mayo

Colmans mustard :D

Us farmers have little to complain about tbh, we can get out and about, day to day work is fairly normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Jb1989

Colmans mustard :D

Chef brown sauce

Sitting in A&E in Tullamore hospital. Oh fell in the yard and hurt his shoulder badly. Nurse reckons it’s dislocated but they have taken him in to be X-rayed.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

Sitting in A&E in Tullamore hospital. Oh fell in the yard and hurt his shoulder badly. Nurse reckons it’s dislocated but they have taken him in to be X-rayed.

Going to be a long night for you......Best of Luck.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

• Advertisement

greysides wrote: »
    Going to be a long night for you......Best of Luck.
    Just home and he has a broken collar bone.

UK must be a mess, sent off an email about another order which I placed on Dec 9th. It's been partially delivered but not a peep about the majority of it.

I see the royal mail wont deliver to Europe now. Nearly out of spite it looks like

Oh you'll have to baby him over the Christmas

Reggie. wrote: »
    With mayo

With hellmans burger sauce

Ah no. Hope you both get some rest now

I did the main Christmas order in early November. Not a sign of it a month later. Most of the stuff was reduced. They refunded me a week or so ago.

Ah no. Hope you both get some rest now
    He is in bed and sort of dosing a bit. I was going to stay up but I will head into the spare room for a couple hours sleep.

What's the alternative?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

I'm no doctor, but long term, that might be better than a dislocation. Less arthritis.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭dzer2

What's the alternative?

This has being my question from the start.

Isolate anyone with it for 2 weeks mandatory enforced. After 6 weeks see where you are. The more times you lock down the less people will adhere to them.

Advertisement