Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No quitten we're whelan on to chitchat 11

Options
1734735736737738740»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭carrollsno1

If that was the case youd think something would have been done about it by now, Biden along with other leaders just seem to want to keep throwing money at Ukraine to no avail.

Better living everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭straight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭Odelay

His plan for peace in Ukraine is to tell Ukraine you’ll get no more arms, and must reduce the size of your army. Then tell Russia you can keep what you have taken so long as you don’t fight anymore.
    russia will do that, and then wait a few more years to re-arm and start the next land grab.
    how people cannot see this I don’t know. Do you honestly think he is going to negotiate a Russian withdrawal??

Post edited by Odelay at

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭148multi

What did trump do to stop the war in Crimea ( Ukraine ) when he was in power. IF the war stopped tomorrow, do you think all Ukrainian's will be able to move home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭green daries

A yes you've swallowed the putin rubbish hook line and sinker I presume natos bad the Polish are war mongers the Finnish etc are practically psychotic murders one and all. Then we have covid didn't happen/wasn't a big deal vaccination is killing hundreds of thousands etc etc etc. Trump didn't get to implement much ofwhat he wanted as there was a lot of people trying to thwart and dumb down/blunt a lot of the cracked changes he tried

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Why should Ukraine bow down to Putin and loose their land to an aggressor because Trumps says so.

If Trump deports illegal immigrants then most of US manufacturing and agriculture (dairy, beef, pork, poultry, veg and fruits) can kiss their ass goodbye. I'm sure the US public will thank him for a surge in the cost of basic living.

Edit to add, I'm not anti GOP but I am anti Trump and the MAGA faction. I assume that you have heard of Trump's 2025 project.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭roosterman71

In case anyone hasn't heard of what the plan in the US is once Trump is in, have a goo at this

https://www.project2025.org/

Written and supported by many who were in power during Trumps original term. Ground works already done with many people put in positions in Republican states to carry out what's needed. There's more than a small chance if he gets in, and this stuff starts getting implemented that the US will descend into a holy **** show

Advertisement