Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No quitten we're whelan on to chitchat 11

1749750751752753755»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,737 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Was in a circle k the other evening. 2 bottles ballygowan for €4.25 promotion Handed in €4.50 at till. €4.75 the price as you add on recycling fee. Just have the price you have to pay advertised....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Local shop to me was charging 5c on top of the deposit money. Bought 6 cans of stout and seen it on the receipt. Dunno what the 5c was for but seems like a ride. They don't even have the bottle machine to return empties to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭kk.man

I got a cctv crowd out to look at my system as ot has been given trouble with the focus and 2 of the cameras acting up. They adjusted the focus and didn't do much to sort the 2 cameras. I will probably need new ones. I got an email for 102e.... do people think this is too much?.... they spent maybe 45 mins here. I must add they did not install the system.

Anyone get Oasis tickets?

2 lads, so probably have a callout fee. The guts of an hour. You get very little now for under 100 euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭Jb1989

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,312 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Our Vets charge €65 incl vat for a day time call out. I reckon €102 for two techs is ok for nearly an hours work.

Advertisement