Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wired earphones

Options
  • 19-10-2020 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭

Could anyone recommend a good pair of wired earphones for my 11 with lightning connection ?

I've a pair of wireless ones from Amazon (Soundpeats I think) but they don't sit into my ears well. Don't want to take a chance on another pair of wireless at the moment.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Whether they're wired or wireless won't make much difference regarding the fit in your ears (wired ones are more likely to tug out of your ears).

But if you really want to go wired, you probably wouldn't go wrong with these Beats urBeats3: https://www.harveynorman.ie/tvs-headphones/headphones/all-headphones/earphones/beats-urbeats3-earphones-with-lightning-connector-black.html

Another option would be to find a pair of 3.5mm jack earphones that fit you, and then use a lightning/headphone adapter. That way, you have a much bigger range of earphones to choose from than native lightning ones, and the adapter isn't that cumbersome.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Those urbeats are very good. I’ve had a few pairs. I think they are down to 39 on Amazon. Prob not that much of an advantage over HN.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sexual Chocolate

Thanks guys.

I noticed the with the Sundpeats is that the distance from the tip of the bud to the bass of the earphone (outlined in pic attached) is too long meaning it enters too far into my ear canal and not being able to provide a seal meaning I've no bass sound. There actually fine other wise and I've already tried bigger buds but that didn't work either.

I've already got a lightning adaptor for the car but might pick up another one.

I might keep an eye on the beats for Black Friday. Another pair I was looking at though wireless are the Anker ones (with the wire connecting from one to the other) on Amazon.

Advertisement