Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies Greatest Song from the Movies - Live Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Irish Aris wrote: »
    Jamiroquai - Deeper Underground (Godzilla)

Same, for this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭What.Now

Eric Idle - Always Look on the Brightside of Life (Life of Brain)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Thanks to everyone who voted Creedence in my absence

tenor.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kolido wrote:

This one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,246 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Jamiroquai - Deeper Underground (Godzilla) 1
    Tom Jones - You Can Leave Your Hat On (Fully Monty)
    Joy - Apollo 100 (Boogie Nights)
    Eric Idle - Always Look on the Brightside of Life (Life of Brain) 5

Thanks for all the voting so far, round 1 will kick off tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Purgative

Kolido wrote: »

Thanks for all the voting so far, round 1 will kick off tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend

And to you Kol, you've earned it ;)

I forgot it is a BH there, do folk want to continue today or wait until tomorrow?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Whatever suits you Kol!

• Advertisement

Yep, I'm with Necro

Welcome to Round 1

First to 7 votes or winning song after 1 hour (min of 4 votes needed if time limit is reach, 1 hour extension if not) If scores are tied, I will cast a vote in R1.

R1/M1 Blue Swede - Hooked on a feeling (Reservoir Dogs) Vs The Blues Brothers - Everybody Needs Somebody to Love (The Blues Brothers)

R1/M2 The Munchkins - Follow The Yellow Brick Road (The Wizard of Oz) Vs Michael Andrews ft Gary Jules - Mad World (Donnie Darko)

R1/M3 Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia (Philadelphia) Vs Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes (Say Anything)

R1/M4 Hudson Thames - Drive It Like You Stole It (Sing Street) Vs Eric Idle - Always Look on the Brightside of Life (Life of Brain)

Blue Swede - Hooked on a feeling (Reservoir Dogs) Vs The Blues Brothers - Everybody Needs Somebody to Love (The Blues Brothers)
    The Munchkins - Follow The Yellow Brick Road (The Wizard of Oz) Vs Michael Andrews ft Gary Jules - Mad World (Donnie Darko)
    Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia (Philadelphia) Vs Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes (Say Anything)
    Hudson Thames - Drive It Like You Stole It (Sing Street) Vs Eric Idle - Always Look on the Brightside of Life (Life of Brain)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭speckle

mad world

peter gabriel.. think there is more deserving Bruce to arrive..
    morning all. still half asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Blue Swede - Hooked on a feeling (Reservoir Dogs) Vs The Blues Brothers - Everybody Needs Somebody to Love (The Blues Brothers)
    The Munchkins - Follow The Yellow Brick Road (The Wizard of Oz) Vs Michael Andrews ft Gary Jules - Mad World (Donnie Darko)
    Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia (Philadelphia) Vs Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes (Say Anything)
    Hudson Thames - Drive It Like You Stole It (Sing Street) Vs Eric Idle - Always Look on the Brightside of Life (Life of Brain)

3 of my noms, thankfully not pitted against each other!

The Blues Brothers - Everybody Needs Somebody to Love (The Blues Brothers)

Michael Andrews ft Gary Jules - Mad World (Donnie Darko)

Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia (Philadelphia)

Eric Idle - Always Look on the Brightside of Life (Life of Brian)

Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes (Say Anything)

Hudson Thames - Drive It Like You Stole It (Sing Street)

blues bros
    eric idle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hallaz

The Munchkins - Follow The Yellow Brick Road (The Wizard of Oz)

Blue Swede - Hooked on a feeling (Reservoir Dogs)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Mad World
    Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia
    Eric Idle - Always Look on the Brightside of Life (Life of Brain

• Registered Users Posts: 28,939 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Hudson Thames - Drive It Like You Stole It (Sing Street)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Blue Swede - Hooked on a feeling (Reservoir Dogs)
    Peter Gabriel - in your eyes (Say Anything)

Blue Swede - Hooked on a feeling (Reservoir Dogs) 2 Vs 5 The Blues Brothers - Everybody Needs Somebody to Love (The Blues Brothers)
    The Munchkins - Follow The Yellow Brick Road (The Wizard of Oz) 1 Vs 6 Michael Andrews ft Gary Jules - Mad World (Donnie Darko)
    Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia (Philadelphia) 5 Vs 2 Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes (Say Anything)
    Hudson Thames - Drive It Like You Stole It (Sing Street) 1 Vs 6 Eric Idle - Always Look on the Brightside of Life (Life of Brain)

R1/M5 Angela Lansbury - Tale as old as time (Beauty and the Beast) Vs Ennio Morricone - Main Theme (The Good, The Bad And The Ugly)

R1/M6 West Side Story Cast - America (West Side Stroy) Vs Audrey Hepburn - Moon River (Breakfast at Tiffany's)

R1/M7 Stealers Wheel - Stuck in the Middle With You (Reservoir Dogs) Vs Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter (Goodfellas)

R1/M8 Butterfly Boucher / David Bowie - Changes (Shrek 2) Vs Ben E. King - Stand By Me (Stand By Me)

Angela Lansbury - Tale as old as time (Beauty and the Beast) Vs Ennio Morricone - Main Theme (The Good, The Bad And The Ugly)
    West Side Story Cast - America (West Side Stroy) Vs Audrey Hepburn - Moon River (Breakfast at Tiffany's)
    Stealers Wheel - Stuck in the Middle With You (Reservoir Dogs) Vs Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter (Goodfellas)
    Butterfly Boucher / David Bowie - Changes (Shrek 2) Vs Ben E. King - Stand By Me (Stand By Me)

Ennio Morricone - Main Theme (The Good, The Bad And The Ugly)

Audrey Hepburn - Moon River (Breakfast at Tiffany's)

Stealers Wheel - Stuck in the Middle With You (Reservoir Dogs)

Ben E. King - Stand By Me (Stand By Me)

Angela Lansbury - Tale as old as time (Beauty and the Beast) Vs Ennio Morricone - Main Theme (The Good, The Bad And The Ugly)
    West Side Story Cast - America (West Side Stroy) Vs Audrey Hepburn - Moon River (Breakfast at Tiffany's)
    Stealers Wheel - Stuck in the Middle With You (Reservoir Dogs) Vs Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter (Goodfellas)
    Butterfly Boucher / David Bowie - Changes (Shrek 2) Vs Ben E. King - Stand By Me (Stand By Me)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Ennio Morricone - Main Theme (The Good, The Bad And The Ugly)

Audrey Hepburn - Moon River (Breakfast at Tiffany's)

Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter

Ben E. King - Stand By Me (Stand By Me)

Advertisement