Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies Greatest Song from the Movies - Live Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

soggy bottom boyos

coolio

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Audrey Hepburn - Moon River (Breakfast at Tiffany's)

John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John - You're the one That I Want (Grease)

Soggy Bottom Boys - I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)

C.W. McCall - Convoy (Convoy)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Audrey Hepburn - Moon River (Breakfast at Tiffany's) Vs Kenny Loggins - Footloose (Footloose)
    John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John - You're the one That I Want (Grease) Vs Keala Settle - This Is Me (The Greatest Showman)
    Irene Cara - Flashdance... What a Feeling (Flashdance) Vs Soggy Bottom Boys - I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
    Coolio - Gangster's Paradise (Dangerous Minds) Vs C.W. McCall - Convoy (Convoy)

That was a tough one!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Kenny Loggins - Footloose (Footloose)
    John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John - You're the one That I Want (Grease)
    Soggy Bottom Boys - I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
    C.W. McCall - Convoy (Convoy)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Purgative

Audrey Hepburn - Moon River
    John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John
    Irene Cara - Flashdance... What a Feeling (Flashdance)
    Coolio - Gangster's Paradise (Dangerous Minds)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Audrey Hepburn - Moon River (Breakfast at Tiffany's) 5 Vs 8 Kenny Loggins - Footloose (Footloose)
    John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John - You're the one That I Want (Grease) 9 Vs 4 Keala Settle - This Is Me (The Greatest Showman)
    Irene Cara - Flashdance... What a Feeling (Flashdance) 6 Vs 8 Soggy Bottom Boys - I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
    Coolio - Gangster's Paradise (Dangerous Minds) 9 Vs 5 C.W. McCall - Convoy (Convoy)

R2/M17 Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (City of Angels) Vs Seal - Kiss From A Rose (Batman Forever)

R2/M18 Bill Conti - I'm Gonna Fly Now (Rocky) Vs Bob Dylan - Knockin' on Heaven's Door (Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid)

R2/M19 Blll Medley and Jennifer Warnes - (I've Had) The Time Of My Life (Dirty Dancing) Vs Michael Andrews ft Gary Jules - Mad World (Donnie Darko)

R2/M20 Harold Faltermeyer - Axle F (Beverly Hills Cop) Vs Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man (Pulp Fiction)

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (City of Angels) Vs Seal - Kiss From A Rose (Batman Forever)
    Bill Conti - I'm Gonna Fly Now (Rocky) Vs Bob Dylan - Knockin' on Heaven's Door (Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid)
    Blll Medley and Jennifer Warnes - (I've Had) The Time Of My Life (Dirty Dancing) Vs Michael Andrews ft Gary Jules - Mad World (Donnie Darko)
    Harold Faltermeyer - Axle F (Beverly Hills Cop) Vs Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man (Pulp Fiction)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (City of Angels)
    Bill Conti - I'm Gonna Fly Now (Rocky)
    Blll Medley and Jennifer Warnes - (I've Had) The Time Of My Life (Dirty Dancing) - don't mind either winning this mind.
    Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F (Beverly Hills Cop)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,939 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Seal - Kiss From A Rose (Batman Forever)
    Bob Dylan - Knockin' on Heaven's Door (Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid)
    Michael Andrews ft Gary Jules - Mad World (Donnie Darko)
    Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man (Pulp Fiction)

• Advertisement

GooGoo Dolls
    Rocky
    Dirty Dancing
    Axel F

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Michael Andrews ft Gary Jules - Mad World (Donnie Darko) - toughest one so far. . .
    Harold Faltermeyer - Axle F (Beverly Hills Cop)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Blll Medley and Jennifer Warnes - (I've Had) The Time Of My Life (Dirty Dancing)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Seal - Kiss From A Rose (Batman Forever) ; this one was particularly tough

Michael Andrews ft Gary Jules - Mad World (Donnie Darko)

seal
    rocky
    mad world
    axel f

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hallaz

Blll Medley and Jennifer Warnes - (I've Had) The Time Of My Life (Dirty Dancing)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Blll Medley and Jennifer Warnes - (I've Had) The Time Of My Life (Dirty Dancing
    Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man (Pulp Fiction

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭ChannelNo5

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (City of Angels) Vs Seal - Kiss From A Rose (Batman Forever)
    Bill Conti - I'm Gonna Fly Now (Rocky) Vs Bob Dylan - Knockin' on Heaven's Door (Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid)
    Blll Medley and Jennifer Warnes - (I've Had) The Time Of My Life (Dirty Dancing) Vs Michael Andrews ft Gary Jules - Mad World (Donnie Darko)
    Harold Faltermeyer - Axle F (Beverly Hills Cop) Vs Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man (Pulp Fiction)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

• Advertisement

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (City of Angels) 4 Vs 8 Seal - Kiss From A Rose (Batman Forever)
    Bill Conti - I'm Gonna Fly Now (Rocky) 8 Vs 4 Bob Dylan - Knockin' on Heaven's Door (Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid)
    Blll Medley and Jennifer Warnes - (I've Had) The Time Of My Life (Dirty Dancing) 7 Vs 5 Michael Andrews ft Gary Jules - Mad World (Donnie Darko)
    Harold Faltermeyer - Axle F (Beverly Hills Cop) 7 Vs 4 Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man (Pulp Fiction)

R2/M21 Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle - A Whole New Word (Aladdin) Vs Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out for a Hero (Footloose)

R2/M22 Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me) (The Breakfast Club) Vs Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone (Top Gun)

R2/M23 Dolly Parton - 9 to 5 (9 to 5) Vs Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia (Philadelphia)

R2/M24 Elton John - Tiny Dancer (Almost Famous) Vs Sinead O'Connor - You Made Me The Thief Of Your Heart (In the Name of the Father)

Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle - A Whole New Word (Aladdin) Vs Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out for a Hero (Footloose)
    Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me) (The Breakfast Club) Vs Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone (Top Gun)
    Dolly Parton - 9 to 5 (9 to 5) Vs Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia (Philadelphia)
    Elton John - Tiny Dancer (Almost Famous) Vs Sinead O'Connor - You Made Me The Thief Of Your Heart (In the Name of the Father)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle - A Whole New Word (Aladdin) - tough one this.
    Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone (Top Gun) - painful. Both my noms.
    Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia (Philadelphia)
    Elton John - Tiny Dancer (Almost Famous)

Anyone else having Boards issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle - A Whole New Word (Aladdin)

Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me) (The Breakfast Club) ; one of my noms

Dolly Parton - 9 to 5 (9 to 5)

Elton John - Tiny Dancer (Almost Famous) ; one of my noms

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Necro wrote: »
    Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle - A Whole New Word (Aladdin) - tough one this.
    Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone (Top Gun) - painful. Both my noms.
    Elton John - Tiny Dancer (Almost Famous)

Yeah, it seemed it was down for a few minutes with the 503 error - but my internet also dropped a little bit earlier.

Holding Out for a Hero (Footloose)
    Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me) (The Breakfast Club)
    Sinead O'Connor - You Made Me The Thief Of Your Heart (In the Name of the Father)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle - A Whole New Word (Aladdin) Vs Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out for a Hero (Footloose)
    Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me) (The Breakfast Club) Vs Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone (Top Gun)
    Dolly Parton - 9 to 5 (9 to 5) Vs Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia (Philadelphia)
    Elton John - Tiny Dancer (Almost Famous) Vs Sinead O'Connor - You Made Me The Thief Of Your Heart (In the Name of the Father)

A Whole New Word (Aladdin)
    Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)

Elton John - Tiny Dancer

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hallaz

Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me) (The Breakfast Club)
    Sinead O'Connor - You Made Me The Thief Of Your Heart (In the Name of the Father)

Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone (Top Gun)

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »

Yip

Advertisement