Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Account and New Card

Options
  • 19-10-2020 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there, I recently received a new debit card as my old one had expired. My old card was on a student account but I was wondering if the new card is also on my student account. If you get a new card, is it possible that the status of your account can change? I am currently still a student as I have professional exams so I should be still entitled to use a student account. 

I would like to find out the status of my account before I activate my new card. On my old card it has the words 'Student Debit Card' but on the new card there is no sign of these words. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Sean95 wrote: »
    Hi there, I recently received a new debit card as my old one had expired. My old card was on a student account but I was wondering if the new card is also on my student account. If you get a new card, is it possible that the status of your account can change? I am currently still a student as I have professional exams so I should be still entitled to use a student account. 

I would like to find out the status of my account before I activate my new card. On my old card it has the words 'Student Debit Card' but on the new card there is no sign of these words. 
    Hi Sean95, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

We would advise sending your query through Ask a Question in the Service Desk when logged on to 365 Online through a browser. One of my colleagues will be happy to check the status of your account and get back to you.

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement