Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water supply

Options
  • 19-10-2020 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭

Is anybody else in Glasnevin/drumcondra having water supply issues? I checked on the Irish Water site and it said works are being carried out on 23rd of this month.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Seanachai wrote: »
    Is anybody else in Glasnevin/drumcondra having water supply issues? I checked on the Irish Water site and it said works are being carried out on 23rd of this month.
    Mine is gone in Glasnevin North/Finglas. There's work being done across the road though.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Seanachai

GLaDOS wrote: »
    Mine is gone in Glasnevin North/Finglas. There's work being done across the road though.

They gave notice for the 23rd, I contacted them but still no response. I'm just a tenant in the building and I was hesitant to contact them as they tried to bill me for works before.

Advertisement