Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letter from Intero office

Options
  • 19-10-2020 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

HI All,

I cancelled my Jobseeker Payment on 1st week of august and got confirmation from mywelfare of closing claim request on 3rd september.

I joined new job on 15th september. I also informed revenue online and updated all details there too of new job.

Now, today 19th October, I received a letter from intreo saying that the revenue commision informed them that i am working/have worked/receive a payment/pension from an employer. And, it is stated that, I have to ask my employer to fill paper form with loads of details, which possibly annoy the employer.

It says I must do this even if I advised the department about this employment otherwise my payment/claim will be stopped. Which I don't want anyone as I cancelled in 1st week of september and i am working anyway.

But considering this, I again cancelled from welfare site as there is always option for close your claim (no matter how many time you close it), and received confirmation immediately for close claim.

Tried to ring them several time but no response.

Any idea? Suggestion please?

Advertisement