Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you buy/order a New console from MS store?

Options
  • 19-10-2020 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭

Can't see any when I go into the store. I'm just using the search term "console " and there's a load of old X's and S's (which are sold out anyway !).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Treppen wrote: »
    Can't see any when I go into the store. I'm just using the search term "console " and there's a load of old X's and S's (which are sold out anyway !).

There was preorders for the new consoles but these have all been snapped up.

I managed to order a series s on the Xbox store a couple of weeks ago.

PS5 and Xbox series x and s preorders for launch are all gone everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭mossie

If you go to https://www.xbox.com/en-IE/consoles/ and click on learn more you should have the option to pre-order.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

https://www.xbox.com/EN-IE/consoles/xbox-series-x?icid=SSM_Search_Promo_Devices_XboxSeriesX_CTA1

Seems the pre-order button only gives a pop-up warning for leaving the Microsoft website and actually does nothing more right now. Looks like they have removed all possible methods of actually pre-ordering right now as a result. You might just have to check that page every now and again to see if and when it works again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭Treppen

Thanks, didn't see the other thread.

Dunno what page I was on last night but it brought me to GameStop and they appeared to have the S in stock.

Think I might hang on for trade up deal use my reward points in a few months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Thanks, didn't see the other thread.

Dunno what page I was on last night but it brought me to GameStop and they appeared to have the S in stock.

Think I might hang on for trade up deal use my reward points in a few months.

Make sure it's the series s and not the one s.

Also is says not all pre orders guaranteed for launch day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement