Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Woman dies for a second time

• 19-10-2020 11:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭

A 20-year-old suburban Detroit woman who was declared dead only to be found alive at a funeral home in August has died, the attorney representing her family said on Monday.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/19/timesha-beauchamp-dies-woman-found-alive-declared-dead

Strange story.. a woman who was declared dead was discovered to be alive when brought to a funeral home a few weeks ago, but has now died "again".

Apparently paramedics tried to revive her for 30 minutes, then phoned a doctor who pronounced her dead - but that might have been premature.

Must be horrible for family and friends.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

You only live twice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,696 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

I wouldn't like to wake up and find I'd died in my sleep, the shock would kill me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Good friend of mine is choosing cremation solely due to the fear of waking up underground.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Good friend of mine is choosing cremation solely due to the fear of waking up underground.

What if she wakes up in the crematorium?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

You only live twice.

You would know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

TAA !! DAA !!

She went quick in the end, in the end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

sabat wrote: »
    The logic I guess is if she wakes up in the crematorium it wont be long before shes dust.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,278 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

sabat wrote: »

If He or she were to wake up in the crematorium furnace it would not be for very long. I am sure before they put a body into one of them they will know for certain they are dead

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the.....coffin?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 146 ✭✭salamiii

waking ned devine

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 146 ✭✭salamiii

3rd time lucky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,512 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

she was only mostly dead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Prob'ly coils.

Advertisement