Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocket Appartmento listed on Adverts.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Tabby McTat

As per the charter I am just giving you guys a heads up that I have listed my Rocket Appartmento Coffee Machine on adverts.ie. If anyone is interested please get in touch via adverts.ie.

A superb machine which has been loved but I have decided to go further down the rabbit hole and upgrade.

https://www.adverts.ie/small-kitchen-appliances/rocket-appartmento-coffee-machine/21886417

Looks like a lovely machine. Best of luck with the sale!

Out of interest, what are you upgrading to?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭JohnnyMustang22

barrac wrote: »
    Looks like a lovely machine. Best of luck with the sale!

Out of interest, what are you upgrading to?

Thanks. They are built to last, look amazing and once dialled in correctly they make a great coffee. T

I will most likely stay with the Rocket brand but just go with a higher spec machine with PID, shot timer, mains feed etc. I have tried to talk myself out of it but working from home is now a permanent feature so that's my justification.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

i've been idly considering an upgrade on my machine but neither Rocket or second hand had been on my radar (until now). Is there any review in particular that you'd point someone towards?

uberwolf wrote: »
    i've been idly considering an upgrade on my machine but neither Rocket or second hand had been on my radar (until now). Is there any review in particular that you'd point someone towards?

Hi,
    I watched this review and found it a good source of information.

https://www.seattlecoffeegear.com/rocket-espresso-appartamento-espresso-machine

If you have any other questions feel free to give me a call. My number is on the DD/Adverts ads.

Regards,

Johnny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

That's a beautiful machine. Friend of mine has an older rocket machine. Never had an issue and makes great espresso.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

I have one of these, I use it every day , got it over a year ago, it has ruined all cafe's for me, anyone that has had coffee from this machine will want one, in fact, the reason I bought one, was because I knew someone that had one, I had some at his house, and decided that evening it was what I wanted.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Have one a couple of years now, very good.....

veYQ0Bul.jpg

Planet X wrote: »
    Have one a couple of years now, very good.....

veYQ0Bul.jpg

Nice setup. do you find the temp gauge in the group head helps a lot?

I have one of these, I use it every day , got it over a year ago, it has ruined all cafe's for me, anyone that has had coffee from this machine will want one, in fact, the reason I bought one, was because I knew someone that had one, I had some at his house, and decided that evening it was what I wanted.

Same here. I avoid buying coffee outside my home apart from a few select places.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭okedoke

I have the same set up. Temp gauge is an essential (cheap) upgrade I found.

I love the machine btw - best of luck with the sale

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭DilD

That's a beauty and very tempting...!

DilD wrote: »
    That's a beauty and very tempting...!

You'll not regret it.....;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Yep.....needs alot of flushing at times. Makes a big difference to taste.......I find.
    Too easy to scald the coffee.

Machine is now sold and replacement purchased. Thanks for the input all.

The moderator can delete the thread.

Advertisement