Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non Essential Local Online Stores

Options
  • 20-10-2020 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

Can we use this thread as a directory for local businesses in NC who has had to close their doors but are still operating a delivery or click & collect services.

It will help us all to buy local and support local businesses during Covid-19 restrictions.

Feel free to post a bio with the link to the store.

Hopefully this will help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Good idea, I have no idea which proper local shops are doing click and collect outside of the big main chains like Argos, Smyths etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Dow99

Inquitus wrote: »
    Good idea, I have no idea which proper local shops are doing click and collect outside of the big main chains like Argos, Smyths etc.

Exactly! Thats the point of this thread, to make people aware that there are local shops who are not the big chains that could really do with all our help in the run up to Christmas.

I wonder if the mods might be willing to make this a sticky for the next 6 weeks?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Good idea! I've stickied it for the duration :)

Anything that makes it easier to endure another lockdown...

Advertisement