Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super-Valu Johnstown

Options
  • 21-10-2020 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭

Seriously people why isnt there a thread on this already!!!
    Has anyone seen the state of the Tarmac in the car park? There are smaller craters on the moon than in front of Taylor pub.
    The wife has given up driving there and is going down to Maxol for small shopping than go to SuperValu. I am surprised the tenants arent up in arms about it!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,365 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

They're in the process of selling the entire lot so i doubt the owners give 2 ****s about the state of the place at the minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Vicxas wrote: »
    They're in the process of selling the entire lot so i doubt the owners give 2 ****s about the state of the place at the minute.

There must be an acre of carpark there to be completely retarmaced. That is not going to be cheap. I am surprised Musgraves are putting up with it. Its not like it is a difficult thing to do and couldnt be done in 84 hours with little impact on business?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭poker--addict

Done! All fixed.

😎

Done! All fixed.

I don't believe you!!! (*runs out the door to check*).

Just seen it yesterday.... Sing Hallelujah !!!!

It wasnt even a full job. Penny pinchers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Maysa07

I wound say that's not the main annoyance of that location, I think the car park is to small with what seems to be only one access route into it as far as i know ?
    The traffic around that particular area is crazy.

Maysa07 wrote: »
    I wound say that's not the main annoyance of that location, I think the car park is to small with what seems to be only one access route into it as far as i know ?
    The traffic around that particular area is crazy.

If people would only turn left and use the roundabout exiting it would be fine.

Advertisement