Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Lockdown

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I would have murdered a game today. Feckin lockdown is bollox! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

It was kind of ironic see the 2 Parks which are within 100ms of my golf course pack full of thousands of people which the course was lying empty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭LuasSimon

Golf Gate didnt help.
    A lot of people-parties on the left seem to hate golf as its perceived to be an elitist sport. Might be in Royal Dublin but all walks of life now play golf . I wonder does any Sinn Fein play golf or are they allowed?...should be good around the bunkers!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Busterie

LuasSimon wrote: »
    Golf Gate didnt help.
    A lot of people-parties on the left seem to hate golf as its perceived to be an elitist sport. Might be in Royal Dublin but all walks of life now play golf . I wonder does any Sinn Fein play golf or are they allowed?...should be good around the bunkers!

No proper golf club would let that riff raff in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Busterie wrote: »
    No proper golf club would let that riff raff in

What even is this thread anymore

• Advertisement
Advertisement