Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oldest Geezer and youngest gowl here. Only post if older or younger

2»

Comments

3d4life wrote: »
    posted by Deleted User ...

Just look at the length of that ! :pac:

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

45 myself although sometimes my post's reflect my inner child hurt's.

But sure owning it is acceptrmce..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭The Mighty Quinn

34. And I feel so stiff and tight some days that I wonder how bad old me is going to be!! Flexibility wouldn't be a strong point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,641 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Ah 27 with over 40 years experience.

34. And I feel so stiff and tight some days that I wonder how bad old me is going to be!! Flexibility wouldn't be a strong point.

Meet your sister. There's always something going on with me. If it's not a dodgy neck its dental trouble and then there's the clumsiness which results in falls. I'll be in right hape by the time I reach 60.

COVID wrote: »
    According to The Holy Bible, the boy Methuselah lived till he was 969 years of age, definitely a non-smoker.

The good news is that advances in medical science could allow more of us to live to this age.

The bad news is that the corresponding increase in costs of pensions means that we'd still be fúcking years from retirement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Jesus?

Ah now lads. Modern youth!

Double that, easy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

47. I don't feel it one bit, though it's a bit freaky thinking it's 30 years ago I did the Leaving Cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭2lazytogetup

i reckon this is the most pointless thread ive ever read on boards. probably the most irrelevant think ive ever read, period.

when future civilisations analyse us. they will point to this thread to the point in town when 21st century humans decided to just give up on life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

i reckon this is the most pointless thread ive ever read on boards. probably the most irrelevant think ive ever read, period.

when future civilisations analyse us. they will point to this thread to the point in town when 21st century humans decided to just give up on life.

So you've never visited the Mustard forum then? :pac:

55 btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

How did you get such a long username and they cut the y off the end of mine? Boards has changed since I signed up...

‘They cut the Y off’.......I’ve been pronouncing your username in my head with a slight French accent for a while now... more of a mon-Kay sound... I’ll have to rethink this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

gogo wrote: »
    ‘They cut the Y off’.......I’ve been pronouncing your username in my head with a slight French accent for a while now... more of a mon-Kay sound... I’ll have to rethink this

Yeah, I thought he was contemplating holy orders in France!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭EvanFahy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Who's got the incontinence drawers?

*raises hand*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭3d4life

Dunno

Where did you leave them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Neighbour above me the celling is always leaking from their place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Early 40's. Wow, I was 24 when I joined. A lifetime ago.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,319 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

33... for another short while anywho :pac:

Advertisement