Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB C enabled monitor

Options
  • 22-10-2020 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I want to buy a monitor for work use which is at least 27", at least QHD (2560x1440) and is USB C enabled to deliver a one cable connection for power, data, video and audio. Budget is up to €450.

I've a USB C enabled Lenovo T580 laptop so I'm thinking pairing it with a Lenovo monitor might make for a happy relationship and am therefore looking at this Lenovo monitor for €403 but I'm conscious that "Lenovo" monitors may actually be re-badged monitors from other manufacturers with a Lenovo brand premium added so perhaps there are better value USB C enabled monitors out there for the money?

Would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Have a look at my recommendation here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭54and56

JoyPad wrote: »
    Have a look at my recommendation here.

Thanks JoyPad, that looks pretty good and good value also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

54and56 wrote: »
    Thanks JoyPad, that looks pretty good and good value also.

Be careful to check if the price includes VAT. I think it should be around 375 euro with VAT included, but there's also free shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭54and56

JoyPad wrote: »
    Be careful to check if the price includes VAT. I think it should be around 375 euro with VAT included, but there's also free shipping.

Thanks JoyPad, yes the price is ex VAT but it's a work monitor so VAT isn't a problem.

Ordered it this morning, delivery ETA Nov 25th :-(

Advertisement