If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 55 oledbx + soundbar

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi folks,

Wwas looking to pick up the 55" LG BX oled from yourselves and a soundbar, I had initially thought of getting the Cambridge tv5 soundbase to add to it, however i noticed the oled has a "200 off a selected soundbar" offer which doesn't include the cambridge soundbase, so i'm wondering is the yamaha is a better route to go?

Anyways, any thoughts you could give on these or other relatively close priceranged soundbars would be appreciated.

Cheers,
    ben. 

LG 55
    https://www.richersounds.com/tv-projectors/oled-tvs/lg-oled55bx6lb.html

Cambridge tv5 v2 Soundbase
    https://www.richersounds.com/cambridge-tv5-v2-blk.html

Yamaha yas207 soundbar
    https://www.richersounds.com/brands/soundbar-savings/yamaha-yas207.html
    Hi BENJISpendlove,

Thanks for the post!

The promotion is actually on a sliding scale so it's not £200 off all soundbars but £20 off the YAS207 when purchased with the OLED!

I think the YAS207 would be the best way to go over the Cambridge! It's a great unit, a previous What Hifi Award winner and has a wireless sub which gives better bass than the Cambridge!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭BENJIspendlove

Hi folks,

Wwas looking to pick up the 55" LG BX oled from yourselves and a soundbar, I had initially thought of getting the Cambridge tv5 soundbase to add to it, however i noticed the oled has a "200 off a selected soundbar" offer which doesn't include the cambridge soundbase, so i'm wondering is the yamaha is a better route to go?

Anyways, any thoughts you could give on these or other relatively close priceranged soundbars would be appreciated.

Cheers,
    ben. 

LG 55

Yamaha yas207 soundbar
    Hi BENJISpendlove,

Thanks for the post!

The promotion is actually on a sliding scale so it's not £200 off all soundbars but £20 off the YAS207 when purchased with the OLED!

I think the YAS207 would be the best way to go over the Cambridge! It's a great unit, a previous What Hifi Award winner and has a wireless sub which gives better bass than the Cambridge!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Cheers for the quick response, with that sliding scale, is it not better for me to choose "offer 3" from the list on the OLED?

"[font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]OFFER 3[/font]
    [font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Includes £100 in Richer Sounds gift vouchers. Offer available from our stores by appointment, by phone or Telesales.[/font]
    [font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Offer ends 02.11.20, and excludes Clearance, Refurbished and Open Box products. Not in conjunction with any other voucher offer."[/font]

[font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]to take 100 off the soundbar?[/font]

[font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cheers,[/font]
    [font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ben[/font]

Hi folks,

Cheers,
    ben. 

LG 55

Yamaha yas207 soundbar
    Hi BENJISpendlove,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Cheers for the quick response, with that sliding scale, is it not better for me to choose "offer 3" from the list on the OLED?

"[font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]OFFER 3[/font]
    [font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Includes £100 in Richer Sounds gift vouchers. Offer available from our stores by appointment, by phone or Telesales.[/font]
    [font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Offer ends 02.11.20, and excludes Clearance, Refurbished and Open Box products. Not in conjunction with any other voucher offer."[/font]

[font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]to take 100 off the soundbar?[/font]

[font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cheers,[/font]
    [font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ben[/font]
    Hi Ben,

It actually would be. You could purchase the TV then come back for the soundbar when you have your vouchers!

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

Oh do the vouchers take time to get? wanted to get both in one go really.

Regards,
    Bren.

Hi David,

Oh do the vouchers take time to get? wanted to get both in one go really.

Regards,
    Bren.
    Hi Bren,

Thanks for getting back to me. It doesn't take too much time but we wouldn't be able to put them through on the same receipt.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi David,

I think ill bite the bullet and go for just the TV at the moment.

Could I get the LG 55 OLED BX - £1099

with 
    "OFFER 2
    Includes £100 in Richer Sounds gift vouchers. Offer available from our stores by appointment, by phone or Telesales.
    Offer ends 02.11.20, and excludes Clearance, Refurbished and Open Box products. Not in conjunction with any other voucher offer.
    "

Please let me know if this is possible? also how long does it take usually for the voucher to arrive?

Regards,
    Ben.

Hi David,

with 
    "OFFER 2
    Includes £100 in Richer Sounds gift vouchers. Offer available from our stores by appointment, by phone or Telesales.
    Offer ends 02.11.20, and excludes Clearance, Refurbished and Open Box products. Not in conjunction with any other voucher offer.
    "

Please let me know if this is possible? also how long does it take usually for the voucher to arrive?

Regards,
    Ben.
    Hi Ben,

Good choice!

If you order that TV online we will automatically link the £100 voucher to your account when the order comes in and you can use it against any future purchases with us!

Let me know if you have any problems ordering!

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

with 
    "OFFER 2
    "

Regards,
    Ben.
    Hi Ben,

Good choice!

If you order that TV online we will automatically link the £100 voucher to your account when the order comes in and you can use it against any future purchases with us!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

I'm ordering from South Dublin, and on richersounds.COM i'm only seeing "Delivery to UK address", and on richersounds.IE i dont see the 100 euro voucher. Is this only from .com?

Regards,
    Ben.

Hi David,

with 
    "OFFER 2
    "

Regards,
    Ben.
    Hi Ben,

Good choice!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

I'm ordering from South Dublin, and on richersounds.COM i'm only seeing "Delivery to UK address", and on richersounds.IE i dont see the 100 euro voucher. Is this only from .com?

Regards,
    Ben.
    Hi Ben,

It's on the .ie website as well but we add them manually to your account when the order is placed!

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

with 
    "OFFER 2
    "

Regards,
    Ben.
    Hi Ben,

Good choice!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Regards,
    Ben.
    Hi Ben,

It's on the .ie website as well but we add them manually to your account when the order is placed!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Sorry to be annoying here, but just to be clear.

I order for 1099£ on .IE and you add the voucher to the deal after and i'll get the 100£ voucher some time after my order arrives?

Regards,
    Ben.

• Advertisement

Hi David,

with 
    "OFFER 2
    "

Regards,
    Ben.
    Hi Ben,

Good choice!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Regards,
    Ben.
    Hi Ben,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Sorry to be annoying here, but just to be clear.

I order for 1099£ on .IE and you add the voucher to the deal after and i'll get the 100£ voucher some time after my order arrives?

Regards,
    Ben.
    Hi Ben,

If you drop me a post to let me know when you've ordered I'll link the vouchers to your account!

Kind regards

David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Please dont include any personal info :eek: here!

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi David,

I've ordered that now, I'll PM you the order number, do you need anything else?

John, sorry if i did, didn't mean to.

Regards,
    Ben.

Hi David,

I've ordered that now, I'll PM you the order number, do you need anything else?

John, sorry if i did, didn't mean to.

Regards,
    Ben.
    Thanks for the order Ben!

We'll get those linked to your account!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.