Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 6 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Ffs Tierney clean sheet gone and I've kwp on the bench. Hope doherty doesn't play tomorrow. Have McCarthy in goal so didnt want to chance double Southampton defence again and of course it's a cleanie jaysus

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Albrighton in, Maddison out.

Xhaka booked.

All over. Not a great match to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

I hate owning Auba :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Arsenal are ****e as ever. They've no cutting edge at all. Auba should be further up the pitch

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 396 ✭✭Open the Pubs

Of course I took Vardy out this week then he comes on to score and kills my double Arsenal CS.
    Love this game!

I have no Arsenal and not even tempted to bring Auba in unless they start playing like a team.

Leicester wasn't great either, but they have Vardy.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Tiger Roll

siblers wrote:
    Arsenal are ****e as ever. They've no cutting edge at all. Auba should be further up the pitch

Manager is clueless ,some good attacking players in that squad but he can't get system right .

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

siblers wrote: »

It's like Arteta saw the FF have Auba as a midfielder and so he has to play him there.

Arteta running Lampard close for some of his decisions.

And yet Ole gets hounded most weeks, whereas Arteta is a "great young manager", and can't say anything about Lamps as he's English

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

The obsession with playing Auba on the wing baffles me. It's not like they have a top no. 9 to accommodate, Laca is so inconsistent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

The bloke with the current weekly leading score of 95 has hits of -56

Did he forget to press wildcard 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Happy4all wrote: »

Did he forget to press wildcard 😂

One of those players just trying to get the weekly highest score. Game is littered with them

• Registered Users Posts: 16,790 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I hate owning Auba :(

That is a long list of managers headed by KM79 and myself!

dahat wrote: »
    That is a long list of managers headed by KM79 and myself!

How nearly 17% of players still own him just :eek: - It's not as if he's 7m and there isn't many options, he's 12m - you could literally get everyone bar Salah/Mane for him.

He's up there with the biggest trolls in the game - he might get a hattrick next week, but could then easily got 4/5 games of doing nothing, and at 12m that's just not good enough imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,267 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Happy4all wrote: »

Did he forget to press wildcard ��

That's true supposedly. I read it on Reddit

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Was hoping Barnes would reward my faith in him but not to be. 39 pts with Lamptey and Kane to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

gammygils wrote: »

Ya I saw that too, think he was 7th overall as well. Yikes.

gammygils wrote: »

He had 10+ transfers a week every week.

There are thousands of people stacking their team with Fri/Sat fixtures like that. Not even worth looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Leicester really are a 1 man team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭scotchy

scotchy wrote: »
    10 from 5 so far.

Kilman, Son, JRod, DCL, Kane (C), and Maupay to go.

Castagne if JRod doesn't play.

Lot of Salah captainers ahead of me in my main league.

Nearly all the overall top 10 or so have Kane captained, interesting.

Up to 15 with Maupay (brought in for Vardy:rolleyes:) ,Son, and captain Kane left.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

Rikand wrote: »
    Leicester really are a 1 man team

That's good for FF, not like Liverpool ;)

wonski wrote: »
    He had 10+ transfers a week every week.

There are thousands of people stacking their team with Fri/Sat fixtures like that. Not even worth looking at.

They should have some sort of criteria in order to be highest ranked team. Are these players artificially inflating players price rises? For instance, only teams registered in GW1 or no more than 2 transfers, or ranked within top 5m for instance.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    They should have some sort of criteria in order to be highest ranked team. Are these players artificially inflating players price rises? For instance, only teams registered in GW1 or no more than 2 transfers, or ranked within top 5m for instance.

Or even something like max 4 maybe 5 transfers allowed to be in for it.

Like very few genuine players of the game would be taking hits of up to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I think you can't play any chips like wildcard for if so making 10 transfers should absolutely be counted out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Ace2007 wrote: »

Why don't the hits count in the actual week?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,595 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

How likely is Digne's suspension to be overturned? I don't want to waste a transfer unless I have to as I'm hoping to set and forget for November as an expirement.

How likely is Digne's suspension to be overturned? I don't want to waste a transfer unless I have to as I'm hoping to set and forget for November as an expirement.

These things so rarely get over turned unless it was glaringly obvious, and given it was looked at by Var I just cant see them saying everyone got it wrong personally.

It wasn't deliberate, it was a mistake, but red card mistake.

Dangerous tackle is dangerous, regardless of intentions.

Digne is decent player and apologised straight away. That's the end of the story I would say.

• Advertisement

Allow myself to introduce........ myself.

Advertisement