Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI online top up- Three

Options
  • 23-10-2020 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    This evening at around 5 pm, I’ve topped up my phone through Bank of Ireland online account with 20 euro top up with Three.My bank account was debited but the phone credit wasn’t actually topped up. It usually takes about 30 minutes to top up. It’s been 4 hours and I haven’t received any top up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Maria, thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

We’re sorry to hear this. 

We’d recommend checking to confirm that the correct mobile number and network provider was given for this top up. 

If the transaction is showing as having debited your account then we’d advise contacting your network provider directly and they should be able to look into this for you further. 

I hope this information helps, if you’ve any further queries please feel free to get back in touch with us here, we’ll certainly do our best to help. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement