Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post pics of your watches Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Cyclingtourist

Michael Collin's bicycle from Pierces of Wexford & Paris.

551749.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,849 ✭✭✭fat bloke

893bet wrote: »
    Almost as nice as the explorer 2 50th edition.....when you look at that you can see how crap the new explorer is.

I really liked this model. Looked long and hard at the below which sat unsold for a long time if I recall

https://www.adverts.ie/1070953

https://www.adverts.ie/casual/tag-heuer-aquaracer-calibre-5-automatic-green/22669284

And here's this and the lad can hardly give it away. :) I'd say even Tag themselves are scratching their heads with a "Jeez lads, what more can we do here?!"

Green, automatic SS dive watch A - nah, you're alright mate.

Green, automatic SS dive watch B - Shaddap and take my money!!! :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Some of you might think you have a nice vintage watch, but what I got in the post today will make you feel inadequate. Needs a new battery, but it's in practically mint condition. Original paperwork and box with it too, it's a snazzy option that doesn't just demand attention, it snatches attention and legs it.

I was watching this on eBay for a long time and paid a premium for it, but you can't put a price on class.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Some of you might think you have a nice vintage watch, but what I got in the post today will make you feel inadequate. Needs a new battery, but it's in practically mint condition. Original paperwork and box with it too, it's a snazzy option that doesn't just demand attention, it snatches attention and legs it.

I was watching this on eBay for a long time and paid a premium for it, but you can't put a price on class.

Now that’s a watch Id like to see Fitz review !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

scwazrh wrote: »
    Now that’s a watch Id like to see Fitz review !
    From both a watch and Dentist perspective.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭IrishPlayer

EBXEm4E.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Dev1234

Enjoying the Bank Holiday Weekend

552000.jpg

Stowa flieger Klassic on one of my two Brooks saddles. This one's the Brooks Team Pro and yesterday I actually had a motorist slow down while we were both negotiating a turn at lights to express his admiration for it "Brooks saddle you're the real biker". It's been admired by elderly guys while touring in France as well.

552042.JPG

Think I might be a saddle snob. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭Fitz II

We all have our thing dont we. :D

That saddle looks unyielding, you must have a perineum of steel.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭893bet

It's been admired by elderly guys while touring in France as well.

Now there is a phrase not heard on this forum before

I am a watch snob but damn it I love all things German these days and would find it difficult to find a Stowa I don’t like.

• Advertisement

[IMG][/img]6hmAbYZ.jpg

It is a very nice saddle

I am a watch snob but damn it I love all things German these days and would find it difficult to find a Stowa I don’t like.

Nazis? :eek:

Fcuking pissing myself here. You are the troll king, teach me your ways oh grand swami. :pac::pac:

It is a very nice saddle

The ass goes on top so

** warning this is a joke, this is meant as a joke, its actually a nice looking watch and this relates to another thread but this set up is too perfect not to pop it in here, I am sure it will be taken in the spirit of ribbing with which it is intended """

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Neilw

My seamaster on nato strap.

552048.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Oddly enough this very morn... Or not.

552047.jpg

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Fitz II wrote: »
    The ass goes on top so

So long as I’m comfy while I’m cycling around calling people racist sexist nazis , or worse ..

watch sn*bs...

So long as I’m comfy while I’m cycling around calling people racist sexist nazis , or worse ..

watch sn*bs...

Watch out you have a 3 grand tag on....you will be the first against the wall when the vostock elite take over. You can hide in my attic if you want.

I am staying out of it like the swis

PXL-20210502-102334041-MP.jpg

What a miserable day. First day in months that I have been couped up inside all day. No wonder people have been going cracked during lockdowns.

5-CBD21-A3-828-F-42-D9-B662-6-E6-A07-E3-F088.jpgpost picture online temporary

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Pablo_Flox

A picture from earlier in the Bank Holiday Weekend when it had a little bit more of a spring feeling than today did!

pNW5sykl.jpeg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

What a miserable day. First day in months that I have been couped up inside all day. No wonder people have been going cracked during lockdowns.
    In fairness 8, not a bad view in the foreground and a very nice way to count down the minutes until the sun comes up. :)
    Pablo_Flox wrote: »
    A picture from earlier in the Bank Holiday Weekend when it had a little bit more of a spring feeling than today did!
    Ohh I really do like the look of Sinn stuff. They're about my fave as far as designs go.

As it happens another German for me today, though with more potential sin behind it...

552211.jpg

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭fulladapipes

Pablo_Flox wrote: »
    SNIP

I've a goo on me to go visit the Sinn factory/outlet. There's so much of their stuff that is so well designed that I need to see them all in front of me at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

I've a goo on me to go visit the Sinn factory/outlet. There's so much of their stuff that is so well designed that I need to see them all in front of me at the same time.
    I've a goo for another Sinn, 7 days after the sad departure of my 104. I said I was gonna move up a tier for my next sports watch incoming but they keep drawing me back in.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Keeping the German theme going for another day, May the force be with you all:o

552241.JPG

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,691 ✭✭✭✭banie01

blue5000 wrote: »
    Keeping the German theme going for another day, May the force be with you all:o

And with your spirit :P

Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra co-axial 150M 38.5mm.

552251.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

So today, I got my first big boy watch. Super impressed with the quality/finishing/feel.

552273.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Maestro84

Gz4GHy.jpg

I almost bought a bb58 last year. Looks well!

That’s 4 stunning watches in a row today !

The black bay gmt keep coming up on TZ at brilliant prices but I’m pretty sure they would be caught for taxes coming from uk.If I thought it was avoidable I would definitely be trying a black bay

• Advertisement

That’s 4 stunning watches in a row today !

Indeed some good Sh1t

Advertisement