Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Virgin M - some sites blocked (including virginmedia.ie)

• 24-10-2020 7:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭

:confused:

Broadband dropped earlier today, I reset the router, broadband came back but now I'm blocked from strange sites like reddit, wix and virgin media's own home page. Parental block is switched off on the account so its not that.

Any ideas?

Have tried resetting twice since but no result.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭Ned Led Zeppo

Reddit is full of viruses, steer clear is my advice,

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭j_lennon18

My VM internet has been offline for the last hour in South Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭Hurler85

My VM BB has been out for 24hours in Ballina, Co Mayo. Reset router, no good. Customer support non existent either. Very frustrating

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭Ned Led Zeppo

To try and get the broadband back, unplug the router for ten minutes. Plug it back in, usually works for me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,593 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

connundrum wrote: »
    :confused:

Broadband dropped earlier today, I reset the router, broadband came back but now I'm blocked from strange sites like reddit, wix and virgin media's own home page. Parental block is switched off on the account so its not that.

Any ideas?

Have tried resetting twice since but no result.

How is it blocked? What are you seeing?

• Advertisement
Advertisement