Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hand sanitizer supplied at shops....but is it?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

I mean i spoke to a phlebotomist a while ago who said sometimes she can't wear gloves because she has to feel the vein and she can't with gloves sometimes.

Then she is a poor, complacent phlebotomist who needs retraining and reeducation.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,926 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Is this the same fraudulent hand sanitizer as Virapro https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/consumers_safety/safety_products/rapex/alerts/?event=viewProduct&reference=A12/01137/20&lng=en submitted by Denmark 14th August

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

Is this the same fraudulent hand sanitizer as Virapro https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/consumers_safety/safety_products/rapex/alerts/?event=viewProduct&reference=A12/01137/20&lng=en submitted by Denmark 14th August

Yes.
    The irish gov only became aware because Denmark brought it to the the attention of the EU that the product wasnt up to spec and the EU told Ireland it wasnt up to spec.
    Dept of Agri told the Irish distributor about the issue, the distributor should have recalled pulled the product but they didnt act so the Dept had to step in .
    All after spending by the Irish gov of over €3 million Euro on this range of products from a group that sold stationary prior to Covids arrival and then set up Virapro in April and secured a multi million euro gov contract to supply our schools and hospitals with no track record in health care solutions.
    ??? WTF

• Registered Users Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭Hoboo

This is what happens when you use it the first time, your skin gets rough and irritated, but after a few days using bleach on your hands you actually get a very soft and smooth skin.

I tried that, and I can assure you that I never had softer hands before.

That's the first layer of your skin gone. No thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Some places are putting sinks and soap at the entrance now so ou can wash your hands.

• Advertisement
Advertisement