Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rebooting/charging iPad

Options
  • 25-10-2020 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

I bought an iPad way back in 2013. I have not used it in roughly 3 years. I am a teacher ( not supplied with work devices) so said would boot up my iPad to use for school work especially corrections.

Every time i plug in charger the charging symbol comes on. Then the apple logo turns on ( I presume this that the iPad wants to turn on) then it goes back to charging symbol again. I have left it for hours to charge but then when I try and turn it on it goes dead. I have connect iPad to iTunes - it says something like 4 hrs plus for it to reboot/synch

Is there anything I can do to help battery or if anyone who’s any place that fixes batteries- I live in Galway.

Really it annoys me that if this does not work I have to go out and buy an iPad and stylus out of my own pocket for work.

Advertisement