Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTP game - Bless Unleashed

• 25-10-2020 5:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭

Not really sure how this one came on to my radar but it did and I’m quite glad it did.

A couple of hours in and really enjoying it.

Definitely a grindy game but the combat feels satisfying with its combo heavy style. Nearly feels like a fighting game in that regard, maybe why I’m enjoying it.

But yeah anyone else playing it?

Edit... I should mention it’s a third person MMORPG for anyone who hasn’t seen/heard of it.

As I say I’m still not sure how I came across it. Maybe a YouTube suggestion.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Definitely a grindy game but the combat feels satisfying with its combo heavy style. Nearly feels like a fighting game in that regard, maybe why I’m enjoying it.

Haven't heard of it but this description is enough to get my attention. will take a look tonight

Advertisement