Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 PDC European Championships

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

order of preference

Wade
    Devon
    Wright
    Clayton

but would not begrudge any of them...like them all

Wade beats Devon, in a great game.

Went to a deciding leg, and showed why Wade is a proven winner, if that were smith, white or chizzy you know they would have choked, Wade hit a max when it mattered and saw it out.

The comms who kissed the hole of Devon throughout and automatically presumed he would be playing Wright in the final sounded almost annoyed Wade won.

Wade is now up to 8th in the OoM, as he goes above Chizzy and Gary Anderson, if he wins the final goes above gurney

• Registered Users Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭bassy

come on snakey

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Wade beats Devon, in a great game.

Went to a deciding leg, and showed why Wade is a proven winner, if that were smith, white or chizzy you know they would have choked, Wade hit a max when it mattered and saw it out.

The comms who kissed the hole of Devon throughout and automatically presumed he would be playing Wright in the final sounded almost annoyed Wade won.

Wade is now up to 8th in the OoM, as he goes above Chizzy and Gary Anderson, if he wins the final goes above gurney

In fairness I thought Mason gave Wade his fair dues

TbL

Last night comms were wetting themselves over a wright peterson final as if it was a foregone conclusion.

If is looking like a Wade Clayton final now.......

• Advertisement

Last night comms were wetting themselves over a wright peterson final as if it was a foregone conclusion.

does it really..............................................

Johnny B Bad

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭boomdocker

Johnny B Bad

TbL

Jonny needs a calculator

:rolleyes::rolleyes: your right yet again justin the dustbin darts :D:D

great stuff from jonny unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Hopefully Snakebite whitewashes Wade

• Advertisement

justin will be posting if wade wins ;)

been posting anyway

If wright wins he joins Adrian Lewis as joint 6th in the all time list of PDC TV Titles in 4.

Hoping Wade wins it myself.

TbL

Wades recent record in this Comp almost all or nothing

2016 - Semi finalist
    2017 - Never qualified/entered
    2018 - Winner
    2019 - Out first round
    2020 - finalist at least

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Canny count, canny win. See ye Johnny.

Wade looks way off the pace

TbL

this looks well over already.........wright scoring too much for wade. Wade hitting too many scores of 60

this is as good as over.

been a decent comp, which due to the seedings made it very like the uk open open draw type feel.

next friday we have the clusterfu(k that is the world cup

well done snakey played some cracking darts,hard to stop if he takes this form to the worlds.

wade missing doubles to win 2 legs which could have made it 8-6, instead it was 10-4 and all over.

Wright was awesome and totally deserved it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭boomdocker

Great stuff from Wright.
    Totally enjoyed this tournament - as said above the seeding helped to make it interesting, but in the end the cream rose to the top

blonde wan on itv trying to tell us he is a scottish world champ.

Guy wont live in scotland, wont even play for them in the world cup, and called himself english when he joined the pdc, and went around in an England jersey.

He became scottish when it suited him

blonde wan on itv trying to tell us he is a scottish world champ.

Guy wont live in scotland, wont even play for them in the world cup, and called himself english when he joined the pdc, and went around in an England jersey.

He became scottish when it suited him

soure linkes evidence,you sound so soar and you cover up by saying well done snakey,your a cut throat.what really please,s you at all about darts??????.

you got it so wrong tonite :) hon snakey

bassy wrote: »
    soure linkes evidence,you sound so soar and you cover up by saying well done snakey,your a cut throat.what really please,s you at all about darts??????.

you got it so wrong tonite :) hon snakey

Tells you what you know.

I have said not for days or weeks that Wright use to profess he was English, I have said it for years.

Maybe you are not aware but when he first played on Sky he class himself as English, even wore an England Jersey, Sky even had the English flag next to his name when he appeared on tv. If you were in any way observant if you watched darts back then you would be aware of this.

These are facts that can be backed up.

I hate to break it to you but I like the player, but no going to be a liar and pretend what happened in the past did not happen

Wright is Scottish in the same way as Andy Townsend is Irish...

TbL

Exactly.

I do not blame Wright for jumping on the Scottish thing to get in the World Cup, grow his brand.
    I think that klown get up looks ridiculous, but its a huge money maker for him and got him noticed, and you could argue helped his career, get in the PL with his gimmick.

Even Scottish people dont see him as a real scot, so when the girl on ITV tried to make out he was a Scottish world champion, people are not going to take it as such,

Bassy think I am slating the player, which I am not, I am pointing out the perception by many, and even Wright himself was a professed english man in the past who became scottish when it suited him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Tells you what you know.

I have said not for days or weeks that Wright use to profess he was English, I have said it for years.

Maybe you are not aware but when he first played on Sky he class himself as English, even wore an England Jersey, Sky even had the English flag next to his name when he appeared on tv. If you were in any way observant if you watched darts back then you would be aware of this.

These are facts that can be backed up.

I hate to break it to you but I like the player, but no going to be a liar and pretend what happened in the past did not happen

If i'm not mistaken it's a big part of the reason why Gary Anderson doesn't like him the plastic Scot etc.

Scoundrel wrote: »
    If i'm not mistaken it's a big part of the reason why Gary Anderson doesn't like him the plastic Scot etc.

I know Ando took a few digs at Wright for that at the start nothing serious but believe the true falling out between them was over an argument that started when wrights wife said something on twitter which led to rachel andos partner getting in to a war of words.

Both claim to have made up, and are friendly now without being actual real friends

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Wright is Scottish in the same way as Andy Townsend is Irish...

TbL

He's very like Colin Montgomerie the golfer, Scottish in name only.

(Personalities very different too obviously)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Wasn't wright born in Scotland ?

Remember Paul Nicholson played for Australia for years

Advertisement