Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest Audio

Options
  • 26-10-2020 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Hi All, received Nest Audio week ago. I noticed bass on it is very weak, basically non existent.
    Nest Audio supposed to have 50% more bass and 70% more volume. Definitely not the case. I played with settings, no change really.
    Anyone else owns it and can confirm or it is faulty? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭BoardsMember

kave2 wrote: »
    Hi All, received Nest Audio week ago. I noticed bass on it is very weak, basically non existent.
    Nest Audio supposed to have 50% more bass and 70% more volume. Definitely not the case. I played with settings, no change really.
    Anyone else owns it and can confirm or it is faulty? Thanks.

More bass and volume than what?

More bass and volume than what?

Google Home speaker

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I don't have the Nest Audio but I have the Nest Max and when I got it first I noticed that bass wasn't that great, when I went into the Home App and into equalizer everything was turned down, once I adjusted that it was fine, I'd imagine if you have everything turned up to the top and it's still poor that you've a bad unit and I'd get onto them to get a replacement, they are usually very quick with the replacements so shouldn't be that much of an issue to go through with them.

Clareman wrote: »
    I don't have the Nest Audio but I have the Nest Max and when I got it first I noticed that bass wasn't that great, when I went into the Home App and into equalizer everything was turned down, once I adjusted that it was fine, I'd imagine if you have everything turned up to the top and it's still poor that you've a bad unit and I'd get onto them to get a replacement, they are usually very quick with the replacements so shouldn't be that much of an issue to go through with them.

It was flat as default. Even when I turn it up all the way there is barely any difference.

Google home does have way more bass.

I will try to get replacement

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

kave2 wrote: »
    It was flat as default. Even when I turn it up all the way there is barely any difference.

Google home does have way more bass.

I will try to get replacement

Get onto their support via the web chat, they're excellent in fairness to them, I'd be surprised if they don't have it fixed or a replacement scheduled to go out within 10 minutes.

Advertisement